Sick

AkumaSama

if I was sick I'd listen to chill music ... like Chilling Goddess compilation (out on Peak records) or something like that...

Or Healer. I guess Healer would heal me :P

How about The Muses Rapt - Spiritual Healing?

The track is definetly too cheesy, listen to the first two shpongle albums, they will heal you fo sure, it is more than just music, the shpongle albums have probably the most emotional music i´ve ever heard in my life.

The track is definetly too cheesy, listen to the first two shpongle albums, they will heal you fo sure, it is more than just music, the shpongle albums have probably the most emotional music i´ve ever heard in my life.

Cheesy yes! But it's a damn good track with a lot of feeling!

I don´t know what summerdub is

It's psy dub with a summery feel

for example

Abakus - California Sunshine

Beautiful summer downbeat by abakus, nice floaty melodies & vocals. Acoustic guitar laid down nicely! Really makes me feel warm & missing the summer. The whole albums great mind. Love it :wub:

It's psy dub with a summery feel

for example

Abakus - California Sunshine

Beautiful summer downbeat by abakus, nice floaty melodies & vocals. Acoustic guitar laid down nicely! Really makes me feel warm & missing the summer. The whole albums great mind. Love it :wub:

I might try it but for me dub with summerfeeling is shpongle, okay more psybient but sure with summerfeelings.

I might try it but for me dub with summerfeeling is shpongle, okay more psybient but sure with summerfeelings.

I don't find shpongle to be particularly summer like. If you think it is then this CD will feel like you are drowning in sunshine :):):)

Thanks guys I am feeling much better the now!

I listened to what I had which was abacus - That much closer to the sun.

It maked me feel all warm (it's very cold here now)

@ the radi, you should try abacus, if you are thinking shpongle is summery then abacus must be super summer sound

Thanks guys I am feeling much better the now!

I listened to what I had which was abacus - That much closer to the sun.

It maked me feel all warm (it's very cold here now)

@ the radi, you should try abacus, if you are thinking shpongle is summery then abacus must be super summer sound

Glad you feel better mate!

I did listened to shpongle today, 1 & 2 . I don't think it is summer time record

That are the only words you have for shpongle, this is blasphemy, how dare you to say something against shpongle? I seriously think i will have a hard time recommend you something, and i am not joking. :angry: