New tune in progress

xiphiaz

Just began with this today, and as usual when I get a bit satisfied I put it out here :rolleyes: I'm particually satisfied with the part at 3:00 to the end

you can download it here if you want -> Xiphiaz - Anesthesia

Size: 10.0 Mb

Length: 4:23 (for now, it's not finished)

Feedback much appreciated!

Thanks

Cool, thanks will check it :))

- seems a nice progression - but I think its a bit similar to another track of yours in the beginning. Ill take more listens of it later maybe :)

thanks for the comment, hmm if it's similar to another track it's not intentional (: guess I tend to do the same crap every time (;

thanks for the comment, hmm if it's similar to another track it's not intentional (: guess I tend to do the same crap every time (;

doing similar things in songs is not a bad thing.. no need to re-invent yourself everytime. once you arrive at a style you are comfortable with, stay with it. it seems in the world of electronic artists, we always seem to get down on those who make a lot of the "same" things.. listen to rock bands, or pop bands.. they do the same shit over and over and over.. to GREAT success.

just make sure the things your do similar are things that work well. no need to repeat something that isnt really good :)

PS! i did not listen to the track yet, as i am at work and have lousy speakers.

respectfully,

.x

doing similar things in songs is not a bad thing.. no need to re-invent yourself everytime. once you arrive at a style you are comfortable with, stay with it. it seems in the world of electronic artists, we always seem to get down on those who make a lot of the "same" things.. listen to rock bands, or pop bands.. they do the same shit over and over and over.. to GREAT success.

just make sure the things your do similar are things that work well. no need to repeat something that isnt really good :)

PS! i did not listen to the track yet, as i am at work and have lousy speakers.

respectfully,

.x

thanks m8 =) that was quite inspiring really. though I would really like to try new styles etc, but it usually ends up the same (; I've had a few good tracks (IMO), and I would like to do more of those but I'm currently stuck with this astrixy fullon (mostly). Oh well, I guess I just have to keep producing until I figure out what I want to do! (:

oh, and please do tell me if you listen to the track later! =)

I listened and its greatly produced. Dont like the style thou

That doesnt mean I didnt liked the track and the whole idea behind it, but I would change a thing or two to fit my style.

Which is all subjective and you dont really need it :) . But if you are curious, Im talking about putting an melancolic atmosphere/melodie on the background ( a low pad, or a long reverbered synth would do the trick for me)

Bythe way, now that you are talking about changing styles and try to do somehing new, I vastly recommend

Its great for your music. Even if you dont know how to really do it. 

You will end up blending your main style with your new attempt. Which might take to something VERY 

interisting and creative, as I see it

Regards

I listened and its greatly produced. Dont like the style thou

That doesnt mean I didnt liked the track and the whole idea behind it, but I would change a thing or two to fit my style.

Which is all subjective and you dont really need it :) . But if you are curious, Im talking about putting an melancolic atmosphere/melodie on the background ( a low pad, or a long reverbered synth would do the trick for me)

Bythe way, now that you are talking about changing styles and try to do somehing new, I vastly recommend

Its great for your music. Even if you dont know how to really do it.

You will end up blending your main style with your new attempt. Which might take to something VERY

interisting and creative, as I see it

Regards

Thanks stalker (: And as for the change of style; I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do, I would like to do more like my track big moves (which I think is my best one), but I just can't seem to create that atmosphere again! I'm stuck atm, or in a rut if you will, and don't know how to regain that.. what I had before (: I feel like I did better music 1 year ago than today, and it's quite sad.

Oh and dont worry about immediate results when trying to get into something new

If you are not getting satisfied by, take it as a chalenge. At least thats how I do it

And your music got a natural groovy thing going on

I mean...for a swedish Posted Image

Oh and dont worry about immediate results when trying to get into something new

If you are not getting satisfied by, take it as a chalenge. At least thats how I do it

And your music got a natural groovy thing going there

I mean...for a swedish Posted Image

haha :lol: thanks :rolleyes: I guess I might have a small talent! Somewhere deep inside me, but I'm going to find it.