Happy Holiday CD Give-away to Psynews!

faze

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the Neptune's Garden CD today, listening to it right now. It's amazing so far, thanks a lot!!!! :wub:

Well....i was indeed VERY suprised when i saw the packet in my mailbox this morning.

It contained an CD-R. :blink:

Hey, but at least it´s an empty one, so i can use it to burn my downloaded image of Jikkentekis CD on it :D:D;)

Very very very strange. This seems just about impossible to me as I packed all the CDs direct from the factory myself. What exactly did you receive? An album case with a blank cdr in it? A cdr case with said cdr in it?

What exactly did you receive? An album case with a blank cdr in it? A cdr case with said cdr in it?

Hi, thanks for your answer :)

The packet contained only a transparent CD-Jewlcase filled with a white, unlabled, empty, noname CDR.

I´m not in the position to demand that CD, but i´d really like to hear it ;)

The packet contained only a transparent CD-Jewlcase filled with a white, unlabled, empty, noname CDR.

Very weird, I have NO idea how that happened. Anyways PM me your address and I'll send you a proper copy of the CD ASAP.

Very weird, I have NO idea how that happened. Anyways PM me your address and I'll send you a proper copy of the CD ASAP.

I´d like to do so, but i always get an error message when i try to send you a message...maybe next week :)

Thanks a lot, i really apreciate all you effort :)

Maybe a postal worker switched it? :blink: A new Jikkenteki fan at the post office now. B)

hey everybody,

If there's any CDs left id love one :)

Any CD :P

Cheers!

I didn't get anything Psy for the holiday :(

Sorry Riton, nothing left to give out. :(

Contest was closed a few weeks ago.

The cd came in today . All of last week was spent anxiously waiting for it and i gave up three days back thinking its not meant to be . And surprise surprise there was the courier guy with a cd :D I was expecting another cd but twas jikkenteki :D

I heard the chill cd earlier today .. now im on the upbeat one :)

review later ! B)

Sankiu J and F :)

Just checking to see if everyone's cds have arrived here. We've had trouble shipping to some of the countries the winners were in before (Greece in particular, with shipments sometimes taking months) so I was a little worries about some of the discs taking forever.

Also Next World, I still need your address to resend you the CD after the mystery CDR incident.

Hope everyone enjoys the discs (not just the PAR-2 related ones too)

Just checking to see if everyone's cds have arrived here. We've had trouble shipping to some of the countries the winners were in before (Greece in particular, with shipments sometimes taking months) so I was a little worries about some of the discs taking forever.

Also Next World, I still need your address to resend you the CD after the mystery CDR incident.

Hope everyone enjoys the discs (not just the PAR-2 related ones too)

Yeah, I hope everyone receives them soon.

(Hmm, I'm wondering if the postal service workers are throwing parties with these Cd's)

:lol:

Enjoy? That's an understatement!

Your Cd is in my top 5 for 2006, it made it there very quickly I must say (with pride from owning it)!

:D

Thank you!!