Happy Holiday CD Give-away to Psynews!

faze

Update on my side of the shipping of things. 18 copies of "The Long Walk Home" were mailed out yesterday. I ran out of bubble wrap and it was getting late so I got those copies out before the post office closed. I'll get the last couple copies and the Neptune's Garden CDs out as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay with those winners.

:D

isn't the world great? one of the best reviewed albums of this year for free!

I promise to try to make some sort of review myself if I like the cds :)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing, I won something! Hell must have frozen over!

:lol: :lol:

Naw, you deserve it!

B)

Update on my side of the shipping of things. 18 copies of "The Long Walk Home" were mailed out yesterday. I ran out of bubble wrap and it was getting late so I got those copies out before the post office closed. I'll get the last couple copies and the Neptune's Garden CDs out as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay with those winners.

Thanks a bunch J!

Ditto!!

:wub:

Jikkenteki, did you get writer's cramp from autographing all those Cd's?

:rolleyes:

Signed Cds :(

I think that was a joke... but after writing all those addresses, I would think he would get a cramp as well. :)

hehe

That would be a kick in the teeth for people who bought a copy :P

Actually I never even thought about signing the CDs. Somehow I have a hard time imaging myself as someone who should sign cds so the thought even even entered my mind. As for addressing, while I usually write them, this time around the printer was my friend. Due to the weekend and my work schedule I can't get the last 6 cds out until tomorrow :( but I'll send them out first thing in the morning,

Signed Cds :(

I think that was a joke... but after writing all those addresses, I would think he would get a cramp as well. :)

It was, and I'm sorry if I upset you.

:(

:ph34r:

Please forgive me.

Actually I never even thought about signing the CDs. Somehow I have a hard time imaging myself as someone who should sign cds so the thought never even entered my mind. As for addressing, while I usually write them, this time around the printer was my friend. Due to the weekend and my work schedule I can't get the last 6 cds out until tomorrow :( but I'll send them out first thing in the morning,

No worries, I'm 100% sure it'll be worth the wait!

:D

what if we all get bomb packages instead :ph34r::blink:

hehe, just kidding! ;)

Only your package will explode!

haha, looking forward to it.. ;) sorry man it was just a lame joke...

The CD arrived today! Thanks alot again! :D

VA - Sanatonic Audio goes to NT

The CD arrived today! Thanks alot again! :D

F*ck, yeah! :D

How is it?

Just as an update, everything from my side of things has been mailed. New Years is a fairly mad time for the Japanese post office so I'm not sure if that will slow things up a couple days or not, but everything should be well on its way now.

Thank you for the efforts, Jikkenteki!

The cd arrived today after sitting next to my mail box for the last week :P

first of all, thank you guys once again....karma plus 1 for all of those involved ;)

I reaaaalllyy like the ambient cd, havn't had the time to listen to the 2nd cd....

"an angel takes flight" what a song that is....over 27 min. :o ...and it never get's boring...kudos...

near the end when the percussion kicks in..damn that gave me goosebumps.... :rolleyes:

keep it up jikkenteki!!!!!!!!!