Happy Holiday CD Give-away to Psynews!

faze

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed: faze will u draw and then ask for addresses or do u want them pm'ed? I guess its the first but just wanna check.... :)

If we have more people on the list than number of CDs, I will have to draw names. No addresses yet. After winners are announced, then the PMs of addresses can begin.

Radi can and should PM me his address now.

I have none of those albums except the Vibrasphere one.

I'd be very happy if I could get Jikkentekki's Long Walk Home ... have heard many positive statements about it and still don't know it, so it would be very cool if I could get one of them 10 :)

And a big thank you for giveaways like this to us - no matter whether I get anything or not :)

the spirit of the holidays, eh? :) :) :)

i love the spirit. especially when it's vodka.

i have none o' those cds since i'm kinda new to this genre. i'd just love any of those. but looks like most of them are taken. not to worry. i'll take the leftovers, if any. :P

Merry Christmas, folks!

Good question. I would like to give people a chance to see the opportunity and sign on if they wish. Any thoughts on how long we should go?

I think that receiving a CD for XMas would be really great, so 25 Dec minus time_for_shipping = the end date.

I think that receiving a CD for XMas would be really great, so 25 Dec minus time_for_shipping = the end date.

That would have to be like tomorrow then. Plus, I cannot speak for how busy Jikkenteki might be over the holidays.

Guest The Journey Man Project

Yeah seeing as I"m like in Australia so postage can take up to 10 days or more during Xmas... but I'd be happy to receive it in the first few weeks of the new year...

Just did a quick rundown. I am not 100% sure this is correct, as some people chose more than one, and that confused me a bit as to the count.

SO FAR we have the following number of people in the pool

Jikkenteki - LWH (13)

VA - Neptune (4)

EvY - Liverdance (5)

Vibrasphere -Arc (3)

VA - Nova Nat (3)

VA - Sanatonic (4)

Still a chance to post if you'd like in the pool.

Cheers!

Pending on VA - Sanatonic Audio

Just gotta love the ka-sol track on that one!

:) but hm I'm from overseas..