Happy Holiday CD Give-away to Psynews!

faze

Hi gang,

Winners Announced. Congrats to all. Happy Holidays to everyone.

We have some NEW/SEALED CDs below. In the spirit of the holidays, we would like to give Psynewsers a chance at a free CD.

If you would like a chance to receive one of the CDs below, please reply here. We will even pay the shipping. If multiple people request the same CD, I will put their names in a hat and pick a lucky name(s) for each CD (or 10 or 5, depending on our quantity). If you are the only one to request a certain CD, it's yours automatically.

Open to everyone, including Mods. Please, no brand new accounts created just for this.

Worked out a little deal with Par-2 Productions!

Thanks to Jikkenteki and Par-2 Productions we have the following to give away to Psynews members

10 copies of

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

Posted Image

5 copies of

VA - A Walk Through Neptune's Gardens

Posted Image

Again, thank you to Jikkenteki and Par-2. Both of these albums are sure to please Psynewsers!

If you already own these two gems, or prefer something else, these CDs below are available to choose from as well. Only one of each on the following...

Vibrasphere - Archipelago

E vs Y - Lords of the Liverdance

VA - Nova Natura

VA - Sanatonic Audio

Runs through Dec 14th 2006.

Happy Holidays everyone,

f

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of these would be nice

this is a very kind deed indeed ;)

ED:

Where did u get cd's from?

Some I bought, others I got from Saiko in their "Spend $100, get a free CD" deal. I actually own these myself as well (and like all of them) , these are just doubles. They have not been opened. The Vibrasphere was leftover from a previous Lotto I held here. Somebody won it, but before I could ship it to them they got a copy from somebody else, in a trade I believe.

-Edit- Plus the Par-2 Productions deal, now added!

You really put us all to shame.

No way. You guys put in a ton of effort into this site. Plus, giving just makes me feel good. I know you guys here are not as worthy of such giving as maybe a starving Etheopian child, but I don't think Sanatonic Audio has a very high nutritional value. ;)

Some I bought, others I got from Saiko in their "Spend $100, get a free CD" deal. I actually own these myself as well (and like all of them) , these are just doubles. They have not been opened. The Vibrasphere was leftover from a previous Lotto I held here. Somebody won it, but before I could ship it to them they got a copy from somebody else, in a trade I believe.

:) just wondering since I never tend to get any doubles.... :unsure: but is so nice of u to be saNta to all the "good" kids :P

No way. You guys put in a ton of effort into this site. Plus, giving just makes me feel good. I know you guys here are not as worthy of such giving as maybe a starving Etheopian child, but I don't think Sanatonic Audio has a very high nutritional value. ;)

There might be some emotional or mind nutritional value in it.... but u need a cd player to use it so that proberbly rules out the etheopian children :( too bad for them really..... I have Sanatonic Audio myself and really like it! :)

Face, it would be a favour if you could do it for cheap money, how much wil you want fo your purse, i mean, ordering the cd without COD won´t be that expensive, so i could send you 6 € for your own purse and for the shipping to me, i won´t send the whole sum because i don´t know if you want trick me, i would send the half or so, if the cd arrifes here i would send you the other half.

...so i could send you 6 € for your own purse and for the shipping to me, i won´t send the whole sum because i don´t know if you want trick me, i would send the half or so, if the cd arrifes here i would send you the other half.

Posted Image

Face, it would be a favour if you could do it for cheap money, how much wil you want fo your purse, i mean, ordering the cd without COD won´t be that expensive, so i could send you 6 € for your own purse and for the shipping to me, i won´t send the whole sum because i don´t know if you want trick me, i would send the half or so, if the cd arrifes here i would send you the other half.

I only need the name of the CD and your address Radi, no money. Name the CD here, and PM me your address.

Posted Image
:lol: there is no trust in that guy... poor thing! :(

Radi I dont think he wanna trick u! :)

Face, why do you want gift me this cd, i don´t get that, i appreciate it but i don´t get it, i want support Simon Posford but i don´t if i get a cd which is allready in the hands of someone because the cd is allready sold and it is like stealing. Explain me, please.