pleiadians new album does anyone care

technosomy

Wow - I have fairly open tastes in music, but after receiving this album and giving it some listening time I have to admit it's really bad. To be fair, there are some nice melodies and sounds going on. Even though I like some full-on, the bassline in most of these tracks completely overtakes the track and absolutely wrecks everything else. The melodic elements and basslines in most of the tracks seem to be completely separate entities that clash and don't work together at all.

Wow - I have fairly open tastes in music, but after receiving this album and giving it some listening time I have to admit it's really bad. To be fair, there are some nice melodies and sounds going on. Even though I like some full-on, the bassline in most of these tracks completely overtakes the track and absolutely wrecks everything else. The melodic elements and basslines in most of the tracks seem to be completely separate entities that clash and don't work together at all.

i still like it

I've though about buying this just to see but there has always been something I want more & to be honest I've bought some great stuff recently. I may buy this if I see it well cheap! Cant be bothered paying for something I know will be average or less!

if you think this album sucks i dont even know why you would bother with any new release.

the old school sound is dead, why would they make an album that the 10 people who still like the old goa sound would buy.

saying this sucks, is completely insane.

sucks compared to what? sounds better than anything else ive heard this year.

if you think this album sucks i dont even know why you would bother with any new release.

the old school sound is dead, why would they make an album that the 10 people who still like the old goa sound would buy.

saying this sucks, is completely insane.

sucks compared to what? sounds better than anything else ive heard this year.

I am no Ol' school fetishist but this album is utter crap. Want a good fresh psychedelic music? Don't look for anything from Ibiza. They lost their way years ago.

There's still fresh stuff coming from Iboga, Zenon and few UK labels.

I am no Ol' school fetishist but this album is utter crap. Want a good fresh psychedelic music? Don't look for anything from Ibiza. They lost their way years ago.

There's still fresh stuff coming from Iboga, Zenon and few UK labels.

if you like progresive rennaissance stuff that is

if you like progresive rennaissance stuff that is

Yes. But not necessarily. There are few release that maintain the " " " Goa " " " feeling imho without recycling old ideas but taking the music further. I find some Liquid Soul tunes having that vibe. That particular Pleiadians album have absolutely no Goa vibe whatsoever, but it's not his biggest problem. The problem is that it's dull and idea-less. It sounds like GMS in a bad day and it says a lot.

Compared to IM/GMS, I find 7 Sisters much more enjoyable. This is the CD I will give to all my friends that listen to Tiesto.

Haven't listened to full on this year that much, but I'm not sure this CD is worse than most of the stuff released in 2006, is it? In case it is, tell me what's better :)

very boring album.. hardly even worth mentioning.. except for the fact they made some GREAT tunes in the past..

better fullon releases are many:

va neocaine

va god save the machine

va accelerator 3.0

hydraglyph- kinetic

manmademan- legend remixes

va thelema

menog the remixes

principles of flight- nighttime lullabies

new oood

sunrize- ?

space buddha- ?

etc etc

Compared to IM/GMS, I find 7 Sisters much more enjoyable. This is the CD I will give to all my friends that listen to Tiesto.

Haven't listened to full on this year that much, but I'm not sure this CD is worse than most of the stuff released in 2006, is it? In case it is, tell me what's better :)

It's not worse but it's like seeing Italian soccer team losing to Israeli just because she has a bad year. It's a bad full on album and it's even worse because it's Pleiadians. If you want worse full on albums than you should check Elis Van Ghoul or some other Israeli crap that is released nowadays.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok, so another goa melody- heroes-project released a crappy commercial full-on heh?

What a surprise :rolleyes:

Don't patronize. One of these days you'll release a really really bad album and we'll all have a one big goat laugh at you. Pointing fingers and all.

It ain't easy being numero uno.

i still like it

interesting people are still comparing it to their old stuff

come on people

these guys are half of the original pleiadians, they have the name

and they are using it to make the music they want to make, and probably doing quite well from it!

whether you like it or not is a matter of taste and style i guess, anyone here who knows me knows my extreme diversity of styles so i was gonna like it probably regardless.

but do genuinley like it.

there is heaps of full on and dark psy out there that i don't like.

so anyone out there who isn't gonna listen to it because of the bad feedback should, so at least you can find out yourself.

if i listened to all the negativity here and other places in the last 10 years of listening to this genre i wouldn' t have half the albums i own

thanks

In all fairness to those who dislike it, you did ask ;) if anyone cared. You got what you asked for Mister P ;)

Anyways, I won't buy it because well, that's just me. I am not a big Pleiadians fan at all, IFO family of Light, etc. I am not too thrilled with. I have always had a heart for Time Dilation though! Seckzi track!

-Aaron

What I think... the songs sound half good and half not so much. nothing real spactacular anyways which is a bummer. the kind of full/on style that frankly, is getting all too boring. and if they released under the name Etnica serveral times in the past years.. why all a sudden Pleiadians? I'm sure they are aware of how much their old stuff sells for so this new album should be a hit! I hope thats not the case but if so they should just re-release 'IFO' and 'Family Of Light'. I didn't expect it to be like either of those album but more so some slammin full on. or at least psy with a soul.