so far no reviews

all the slagging them off and comparisons to ifo have stopped

all that is left is the album

i really like it

whos with me whos against

dp wheres the review?

its no ifo buy something is drawing me to it

thanks

my impressions exactly (after hearing 4-min samples @ saiko)

don't know where's all this negativity coming from? surely no one was expecting another IFO with only 2 of 4 original members? it's just good full-on; nothing more, nothing less...

My impressions so far, and i am not in the Goa fanboys mob is: Crap.

Their puny remix to Age of Love should be sufficient to blacklist those guys forever.

Nuff said

thats cool

have listened to whole album twice now and still love it

i agree about the age of love but doesn't completley destroy the whole album

some great melodies

anyone who likes the style buy the album

always new they would make good full on

imo of course :rolleyes:

thats cool

some great melodies

I like good fullon!

Will me like this?

thats cool

some great melodies

Nothing to do with full-on. This is more like Ibizan cheesy morning style. I guess that living in the vicinity of the GMS guys softened these guys completely. They are too fluffy even compared to IM.

Nothing to do with full-on. This is more like Ibizan cheesy morning style. I guess that living in the vicinity of the GMS guys softened these guys completely. They are too fluffy even compared to IM.

Of course it has a lot to do with fullon. It is fullon tbh :)

It's an awesome album. If anyone was expecting another IFO or spaced out goatrance will be dissapointed. In fullon/modern terms this album deserves 9/10.

Anyone who loved Etnica - Sharp from 2004 should be delighted with seven sisters. It's the same style...

And imo a cover to "the age of love" is brilliant.

IMHO the trademark Etnica/Pleiadians sound ended in 1999 with the exit of Andrea Rizzo and Carlo Paternò. I don't know why Max and Mauri still insist on using the Pleiadians name?

I don't expect this to be anything like their pre '99 releases as any comparisions will only be dissapointing.

IMHO the trademark Etnica/Pleiadians sound ended in 1999 with the exit of Andrea Rizzo and Carlo Paternò. I don't know why Max and Mauri still insist on using the Pleiadians name?

I don't expect this to be anything like their pre '99 releases as any comparisions will only be dissapointing.

cause it sells? :D

cause it sells? :D

yes ;)

allthough, i understand that its not selling the way it used to be in golden days of goa and this name might give them some bigger financial incomes aswell as some couple more hours in gigs , but i still find it ridiculous to exploit pleiadians name to create generally boring and powerless full on. put some effort atleast.

i dont say a word about etnica, because it was turned into minimalistic, boring and overall lacking direction project long ago and there is nothing to do about it, unless rizzo and patterno come back and put some creativity and melodies in it, but this is not going to happen, as much as i have heard ;). well rizzo could acutally give something to etnica, since hes in arkanoydz and one track is co-produced with arkanoydz [ok, with only one member, and it wasnt rizzo, but still :)], who knows... but i dont expect etnica to be the way they were in 90s. i expected effort and PLEIADIANS in pleiadians project tho.

I spoke to some random guy at a party. He said he liked the new Pleiadians album. I said I doubted anyone could like it. He then started to cry softly and confessed that he only said he liked it because he thought it would make him popular. I let him listen to the original Vimana tune, and he cried even more. How could something as complex as Vimana be reduced to something as lame as Vimana Part 2, he said, looking at the stars above us. I told him about the difference between LSD and Cocaine. He then realised that all matter is just energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Moral of the story? It's a new Pleiadians album but noone cares because it hurts too much.

I spoke to some random guy at a party. He said he liked the new Pleiadians album. I said I doubted anyone could like it. He then started to cry softly and confessed that he only said he liked it because he thought it would make him popular. I let him listen to the original Vimana tune, and he cried even more. How could something as complex as Vimana be reduced to something as lame as Vimana Part 2, he said, looking at the stars above us. I told him about the difference between LSD and Cocaine. He then realised that all matter is just energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Moral of the story? It's a new Pleiadians album but noone cares because it hurts too much.

Best post of the week!!! :):D

I don't think I'm gonna listen to it. I will pretend this album doesn't exist.

I don't like the structure of the tracks too much but the melodies are better than IFO or FoL, imo. <.<

As I said, I have not listened to this album. But you're gonna get it now, for that comment. :ph34r:

i still like it

interesting people are still comparing it to their old stuff

come on people

these guys are half of the original pleiadians, they have the name

and they are using it to make the music they want to make, and probably doing quite well from it!

whether you like it or not is a matter of taste and style i guess, anyone here who knows me knows my extreme diversity of styles so i was gonna like it probably regardless.

but do genuinley like it.

there is heaps of full on and dark psy out there that i don't like.

so anyone out there who isn't gonna listen to it because of the bad feedback should, so at least you can find out yourself.

if i listened to all the negativity here and other places in the last 10 years of listening to this genre i wouldn' t have half the albums i own

thanks

surely no one was expecting another IFO with only 2 of 4 original members?

What's wrong with dreaming? <_<

I don't see the musical point in releasing something under the Pleiadians label if it is to make standard Full-on. They should have let it RIP.