Space is the place

Trolsk

Tonight Sweden's first astronaut, Christer Fuglesang, will be sent to space, and we are all very excited.

If you were to give Christer three albums to listen to while in space, which would they be? :-)

Mine would be:

Shpongle - Are You Shpongled?

Pleiadians - I.F.O.

Miles Davis - Bitches Brew

Posted Image

Tonight Sweden's first astronaut, Christer Fuglesang, will be sent to space, and we are all very excited.

If you were to give Christer three albums to listen to while in space, which would they be? :-)

Mine would be:

Shpongle - Are You Shpongled?

Pleiadians - I.F.O.

Miles Davis - Bitches Brew

Posted Image

Steve Roach - The magnificent void !1

he can choose the other 2

Right now I'd give him

The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences :ph34r:

Tripswitch - Circuit Breaker

Carbon Based Lifeforms - World of Sleepers

Just because I would love to listen to them while surrounded by stars!

You wish!

Yeah I dont think we will ever get a person up there before we all run out of oil!

If I was the guy going to space I think I would bring Jean-Michel Jarre - Magnetic Fields too, when I was a kid I was always listing to this one with my eye closed and dreaming about flying among the stars! nostalgia :rolleyes:

Christer seriously needs our help! So far there have been reports that he has been woken up by Beatles and Abba.

I'm adding The Irresistible Force It's Tomorrow Already and Interchills Floatation compilation.

Abba? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'll add MOTY 1&2

and Dreamfish - Lush under water spacey feel.

Christer seriously needs our help! So far there have been reports that he has been woken up by Beatles and Abba.

I'm adding The Irresistible Force It's Tomorrow Already and Interchills Floatation compilation.

Somebody needs to contact NASA or who ever is in charge! It is a sin to play that for a man in space, he escaped Earth's sphere safely and thats the reward or what..? :o Im talking about abba btw since beatles (imo) actually have made very good tracks :P

ED: should send them a copy of Solar Fields - Extended..... thats spacey! :)