Cybernetika - Infinite Corridors

Cybernetika

Hey,

here is a new track by me. "Infinite Corridors" is something I wanted to do for a long time. Now finally, after a long night of work I managed it.

This track is much like the image of a trip beyond imagination. The infinite corridors are tunnels through dimensions, with constantly changing shapes and structures. Get on this journey and experience the infinity of human mind.

download link:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_in...e_corridors.mp3

the track is 256kbps mp3, made in FL6 with z3ta, Albino, Atmosphere, StylusRMX and Vanguard.

As you might hear this track is quite monotone and not changing a lot. I did this on purpose to give it the hypnotizing character of infinity. The sound is a little muddy on intention because it had to get that kind of wall-of-sound character.

Now comes my question: Do you like it? Or is it too boring? Comments appreciated!

Sounds great at the first listen. Not too monotone - according to me. I have a few expirience with Psy--Breaks, but I think it sounds very tasty and trippy.

Cheers :)

ps. Can you host as well your very first trax? I miss them so much :D

Lars, The Promised Land is one of the best psy tracks I've heard - honestly.

Do you do live acts anywhere?

I'm DLing this new track right now you have here, I won't be dissapointed. Your music started being amazing back in 2004 even

Guest Cosmogenesis

Awesome track, Cybernetika! As always, you're very original and you try to find some great combinations with all kind of genres. I love here your alchemy between breaks and psy melodies. However, I don't know if it's intentional or not, but sometimes I can't distinguish all the elements of the tracks. The melodies are hidden by the breaks for example at different moments of the track. Maybe it's only a problem with the sound mixing which can be fix quickly.

But overall, I have nothing to say except that it's a very good and interesting track! Keep it the good work, mate! :)

Well, to answer your question with perhaps the feedback you're looking for - I think this track has some amazing elements in it...but....

overall they are murky and I do think there is too much repetition going on - atleast with the breakbeat metal drums, the crash is too much and drowns out and thats what gets repetitive I believe. At the same time 5:40 through the end is AMAZING and really innovative. Some of the best mixed with some of the worst is how I'll say it. I think the track'll have more success if you save the hard climax with the drums for after 5:40 the way it is now, and with the previous parts of the song try to build it up in a trance inducing format, with alot of those floaty leads carrying you off. Thats my intuition - otherwise its like the track is one big climax and when you get to the actual climax its nearly the same as what you've already heard.

In short, the climax is gold :) The content is repetitive, thats how i'll summarize it for ya :) A great expirament! You can get something good out of this I believe.

Have you thought about contacting labels with a promo album? Its about time you score a release Lars, I honestly believe cybernetika will be a big name, perhaps in 2007 when you release an album? :P The style I like most from you is your dark dancable beats with floaty emotional leads, often dark and beautiful themselves. Also I love your twisted FX side, with tracks like dust talk, and astranimus. Neuromancer also blew my mind in its altered state probably in the way you intended it. Seriously one of the trippiest effects I've ever heard and connected with near the end of that track.

The track I did as Mindcrawlers - Elixer, is something I'll be honest in saying you inspired :)

Hi Cybernenika, The idea is nice, but it lacks variation :( The beats get boring after the first 2 minutes :( Have a listen to some of the psy/break tracks from Eat Static, maybe they can give you some ideas for variation on the tracks :) Otherwise, as I said, it is a good ground idea :)

woa! this is your most advanced song I'v heard ;O so much is going on. love all the tweaking sounds and textures. its so frikkin swirly/ it may repeat but its hYpNoTiC - diggin this goa for sure. definately ALIEN like ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

here is a new track by me. "Infinite Corridors" is something I wanted to do for a long time. Now finally, after a long night of work I managed it.

This track is much like the image of a trip beyond imagination. The infinite corridors are tunnels through dimensions, with constantly changing shapes and structures. Get on this journey and experience the infinity of human mind.

download link:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_in...e_corridors.mp3

the track is 256kbps mp3, made in FL6 with z3ta, Albino, Atmosphere, StylusRMX and Vanguard.

As you might hear this track is quite monotone and not changing a lot. I did this on purpose to give it the hypnotizing character of infinity. The sound is a little muddy on intention because it had to get that kind of wall-of-sound character.

Now comes my question: Do you like it? Or is it too boring? Comments appreciated!

I challenge you to make a track I don't like ;)

Keep it up!

I challenge you to make a track I don't like ;)

Keep it up!

You might have just put yourself ina world of hurt buddy.

Cybernetika, please dont sing. oh god no! dont do it buddy! ;p

You might have just put yourself ina world of hurt buddy.

Cybernetika, please dont sing. oh god no! dont do it buddy! ;p

Mwahaha! :D

K-BAN!! I cant believe to see you here! Nice to see all the old friends coming here :)

And of course, thanks to all for your nice comments about the track :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mwahaha! :D

K-BAN!! I cant believe to see you here! Nice to see all the old friends coming here :)

And of course, thanks to all for your nice comments about the track :)

I miss seeing you on DI. guess I'll have to harass you like crazy here ;p much love to ya man! ;)

Very nice track Cybernetica!

I love the melodies, very trippy.

For me it's not too monotone, it's so much going on and it's intresting the whole track.

The only thing i would do is to make the drums more subtle the first minutes.

Great track!

//Alexander