modulated radio

Hi Yoni, my dear friend. I see you haven't got any reviews (Or atleast no reviews on this site) for your new SKITZ so I'll listen to it for you. :)

Starts off really nice!

Don't really like the break around 0:35, a bit too messy.

1:27 gets a bit dark imo. :) Nothing bad about dark music.

Because of the many synths/FX's you have around your beat it doesn't get as monotonous as I remember some of your other stuff being, but I still think that some more variation would make it more interresting, and also some variation earlier than what you do now. The last breaks sounds pretty nice and match up very well!

Imo you could turn up the BPM-knob a bit more, doesn't sound that fast at the moment, and those breaks in the end here will definetely be nicer and more punchy with some more BPM. Think about it. :)

Hi Yoni, my dear friend. I see you haven't got any reviews (Or atleast no reviews on this site) for your new SKITZ so I'll listen to it for you. :)

Starts off really nice!

Don't really like the break around 0:35, a bit too messy.

1:27 gets a bit dark imo. :) Nothing bad about dark music.

Because of the many synths/FX's you have around your beat it doesn't get as monotonous as I remember some of your other stuff being, but I still think that some more variation would make it more interresting, and also some variation earlier than what you do now. The last breaks sounds pretty nice and match up very well!

Imo you could turn up the BPM-knob a bit more, doesn't sound that fast at the moment, and those breaks in the end here will definetely be nicer and more punchy with some more BPM. Think about it. :)

thx very much for your replay mate

well , you right .. i am making this track with another artist from germany called dark druids :) and we got planty of new ideas .. and you were right about the bpm :) 146 is not enough.

boom

yoni.