2. Vocal room

3. Yacht party

4. Sadhana

5. Mosgorvset

6. Drops machines

7. Scarry boules

8. Solaris

9. Crazy diamond

Vertigo Records and Deja Vu Records were united to release a unique creation of Parasense.

Two friendly labels Vertigo Rerords and Deja Vu Records were united to release unique creation of Viktor Zolotarenko aka Zolod, Parasense, Burned Processor, Terminator, Freaking, Big Noise.

This is his last posthumous album. Literally, it's a music masterpiece, which could forever remain in private collections of Zolod's closer friends. But only due to their effort, we have now a real possibility to dip into the world of inner melodies and soul tones filled each track with vibration of eternal life.

Review :

1. Top Label Secret

And the journey begins. Melodic dark is something which is so hard to come by and most of the releases in the recent past have the bassline overpowering/doing most most of the talking. Top label secret has a subtle meloncholic touch to it and the bassline sits comfortably behind the sweet acidic theme everything initially depends on acid .The entire effect is surreal and harmonically in perfect unision with the rest of the elements. Couldnt have asked for a better track to start things off .. Im already beginning to feel im in for one heck of a sweet trip.

2. Vocal Room

"Let the beat play along ..Let the beat play along.." A nice flute sample , some modulated voices and not too long before a whirlwind of an atmosphere that is soaked in flute and Fx's takes centerstage . Just sit back and absorb the rapture this piece takes you in the latter half . And the best part is the bassline is almost unnoticible .. only discernible in a way that pushes the content only further leaving not too much to imagination. Remarkable !! Only the genious of Zolod could come up with something like this !! Respect.

3. Yacht Party

AAAAhhh .. that hypnotic rollicking base is back!! Play this loudddddd!! ..very casually the squelching and the squishies come forth.. this is phhhatttyyy groovey murky disturbing engaging whatever you wish to call it , im slightly bereft of words myself here. A little melody calls a break and I cant wait for what lies next !! Boy someone splash water on my face is this for real ??? This is sure to rock your boat , wherever this party might be and watch out for the water , it has magiKal powers. Pounding is not a word after you are through. Incredbileby psychodelicious.

4. Sadhana

The saga moves ahead with 'Sadhna' .A Sadhana is a ritualistic meditation practice from Hindu and Buddhist spiritual traditions which is followed in order to achieve a form of spiritual purification or enlightenment.The bassline is noteworthy as well the effects which enhance the surreality of the entire thing. The work with the synths is marvellous .. deja vu ?? Have i heard somethinglike this before ?? Maybe not. But it sure gives me that feeling. The little sweet somethings that zolod has to offer do not come and go but remain overall associated with what he puts forward. Call it mystical or something that strikes an immediate chord , the melodies zolod incorporates are done with a difference.

5. Mosgorsvet

A russian sample perhaps. This is slightly slower in its approach initially and chuggs along at an admirable pace. The base spreads nicely over a croaking frog like sound .. then a ripping of sorts , a synthetic tear , a push and a tug and im immersed in something , its slowly making its presence felt .. is a monster being unleashed .. what is it ????? Dazzling now , can it be more coherent , I want to know the true nature of this being!! Something lurks , a stroy perhaps ?? He's building a monster!! There's something orgasmatic about this ... someone playing with a few keys to give this inordinate prowess. Spellbinding.. surely a track to tear it up in the morning.

6. Drops Mashines

Great Basssss once again. Monster after monster ?? This one has much more expression , much more force ... wow goosebumps !! A sure sign this has me by the balls !! Like with music that has this quality its almost bursting out of the speakers. Have i creamed my pants already ?? Another slap some water in my face is this ... Foookin a!! Want to candy flip ?? .. Whats that sample?? Deja vu once again ??

7. Scary Boubles

Scary boubles eh ? Boubles in a bouble is still a bouble or does it lose its shape ... Whats this bouble forming in my ear .. and its growing in size as I speak .. big enuf to engulf anything outside .. and what happens once you're in .. its hard to get out ? And you know why ? Because you're in!! hehe . Let the insides scare you , bind you , excite you, enthrawl you ; but mind you its only an illusion so dont get too scared , the boogieman's not going to come either !! You know why ? Coz he's scared too ... hahahha .. Sweet rhytm divine .. lost in the music ,,, your heart will be mine .. not enrique iglesias you fool ,, the bubble ... hahahahahaha .. Live it feel it; embrace the the bouble!!!!!!! And you think this is the end .. hahah .. it goes on and on but at the end there's a sweet little candy waiting for ya ;)

8. Solaris

Rip roaring solaris enters with a sonic bang! A cacophonic blast from the past !! or back to future ? you choose , coz this is relentless in its pusuit , Banging its way through a horde of befuddling screwy melodies , the fx's give vent to their feeling and there's a dawn .. a crackle of an egg; the yolk so nice and bright , whats really charming is the smooth transition of things .. from a maze in the dark to a crytal clear sunrise. the choice of effects is mind boggling engaging the listener and moving him to a higher level.. the musical content is above the production. Which is good !!

9. Crazy Diamond

Finally to wrap things up , Shine on you you crazy diamond !! Zolod pays tribute to the people who brought the concept of 'psychedelic' first with them. The original dedicated to syd barrett , this one was probably dedicated to 'pink floyd' as well but see the irony of the entire thing ? Its as if he was writing a tribute to both himself and floyd and if this wasnt intended it sure reminds of us of the genious , the master craftsman , the story teller , the one and only Zolod. And its nothing short of a true psychedelic anthem. Hats of to you baba.

Closing comment :

How do I sum this up ? Its a journey that lasts a 1000 words but this review still doesnt do justice to this beautiful piece of skill, talent, love, soulfulness ; completely exuberant and exquisite in its entirety. Zolod we miss you !!

Favourites 1!,2!!,3,5,6,7!!,9!!

such a sweet album... fitting epitaph...

trk 5 was previously released on Multiple Personalities, Terminator vs CPC.

the samples from trk 6 and 9 are Pink Floyd ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

the samples from trk 6 and 9 are Pink Floyd ;)

what pink floyd songs are those? anyone know?

I happen to think this is one of the best CD's of the year 2006 indeed!!!

I completely love the entire thing!!!

(played 3,6,7 whilst dj'ing and the crowds LOVED it!!!)

Shine On You Crazy Diamonds and Welcome to the Machine, Im pretty sure.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Folks,another track I LOVE <3 !!

#07 - Scary Boubles:

"The Orgasm of The Beautiful, whose soul makes me crying from happines" .. :'))) (A_A) :D

I made these cheesy words while listening to that, in that time..that was just what came into my mind. :D

Its just the most deep and layered music I ve ever heard סּ_סּ ... And the apex was mindblowing. כּ_כּ

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 8 years later...