The massive upgrade

mars

The logo hasn't changed.

I had to rebuild the whole skin set as it was destroyed with the upgrade.

As for the black hole...errrr....can anyone tell me how it looked like before ? No, I can't remember :blink:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Im pinning this topic, and we would like to see any bug reports coming in here, so we can take care of them asap (I mean, Mars can take care of them he he he) :)

Cheers mars for the mega effort! (just had to be said!)

The logo hasn't changed.

As for the black hole...errrr....can anyone tell me how it looked like before ? No, I can't remember :blink:

Mars, the site looks now way better, i like it really, the forum looks like one of the most advanced forums i´ve ever seen with the many controls etc, well done, don´t edit the black whoe, it looks better like that. They probably mean the clumn under the forum rules line.

BUG: Supergroover has no permissions to post replies in any threads. Any other members that experience the same? Send me an email to nemo . zimmer (at) gmail . com and we will have a look at your permissions.

reload page with ctrl+F5, should work, thats how i fixed it :)

Didnt fix it for me :( However, I deleted my cookies, and here we go again!

Seems like we have fixed the bug so:

Either CTRL-F5 or Delete Cookies would help yall :)

Cheers reginald for the heads up :)

I hate seeing rearranging of Reviews Section and putting whole nineties under NINETIES Section.

It sux.... it seems as a passed time and of no importance. I know that it needed more space for the enter page but it looks cheap and I hate seeing The Best Years Of Trance under one General section simply called NINETIES. :huh::unsure:<_<

Ok seraph, it was a test to see the space taken, but you're right imo.

We'll have to do something about these 15 forums anyway, but i have plans.

About the rest, YES there are obviously bugs, but apart from the on,es running the betas already, we were amongst the first to install Invision Board 2.2.0 in the world...the new captcha and admin section will prevent spam and provide better management, but we'll have to face with the unavoidable '"launch bugs".

The logo hasn't changed.

They were light blue and the letters were black, I think :huh:

Anyway, now I got used already and the link's letter who were before written in black (making then invisible) got now in blue, that was the only minor problem about it and now it is gone

oh and the whole thing is stable now :)

There's still something i dont like apout the upgrades . I still prefer the old look ,the old system , it was perfect :( Guess it time to move on ... and pls pls change this stooopid ;) it looks :blink:

Ok seraph, it was a test to see the space taken, but you're right imo.

We'll have to do something about these 15 forums anyway, but i have plans.

Geee, mars, thanks very much... I didn't know that my point will be taken. :):D

I'm getting logged out every 5 minutes. It's very annoying. :(

Same here, it's really annoying...

i have problem with search - i got to advanced search, choose all forums, write a word, then choose "show results as posts" and then click enter...

the results are old, some of words are found to be mentioned about a year ago allthough only yesterday, last week, last month there were dosens of these words mentioned <_<

no recent results. and if i choose to search posts from for example 30 days and on, then results include recent posts with word im looking for, but in chaotic order, and not in descending order.

probably has been discussed before but it's a pain in the ass for me to search such a post.. I'm seeing threads like this right now:

Posted Image

Does anyone how to fix this? So that I can see threads with the posts already opened, instead of having to open each post separatly to read? Just like it was before?

Thanks in advance!

NT

Edit: Deleted my cookies and all is fine now. Dunno what caused this problem though :unsure:

probably has been discussed before but it's a pain in the ass for me to search such a post.. I'm seeing threads like this right now:

Posted Image

Does anyone how to fix this? So that I can see threads with the posts already opened, instead of having to open each post separatly to read? Just like it was before?

Thanks in advance!

NT

click on "options", display mode ->standart :)

Thanks for the reply, figured it out myself already... didn't notice that new button at all haha, but deleting cookies also helps ;)

Thanks for the reply, figured it out myself already... didn't notice that new button at all haha, but deleting cookies also helps ;)

Strange thing is that I didn't use that Options menu before at all...

you mean search results that are allmost month old?

ok, it seems that youve never used advanced search :o ?

It's the fact that all results are sorted by the last reply in the thread, and not (like it used to) to the last reply containing the word you searched for.