The massive upgrade

mars

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen, i have a problem - when i push quote button page jumps to top and not selecting quote and indicating as red button with minus as it used to be before <_<

quoting not working :unsure:

I just had the same, but then I noticed I was logged out, apparently, so I logged back in and the problem was gone too..

nothing happens when i click on "options" on top of the page, above the first post of a page, right side <_<

I click and get

Track this topic

Email this topic

Print this topic

Download this topic

Subscribe to this forum

Switch to: Outline

Standard

Switch to: Linear+

I click and get

Track this topic

Email this topic

Print this topic

Download this topic

Subscribe to this forum

Switch to: Outline

Standard

Switch to: Linear+

i know, it worked fine yesterday, today after the 2nd upgrade its not working anymore.

im logged in as invisible, perhaps thats the problem, some bug?

maybe, I think i was logged in as invisible too, but it could be anything until we know for sure

well, no point in logging in as invisible anymore now anyway, with the little figure next to your name lighting up red when you're on the forum, or does the invisibility option affects that feature as well? :P

maybe, I think i was logged in as invisible too, but it could be anything until we know for sure

well, no point in logging in as invisible anymore now anyway, with the little figure next to your name lighting up red when you're on the forum, or does the invisibility option affects that feature as well? :P

Yes it does, just tried it :ph34r:

ctrl+f5 got rid of that problem, quoting works fine :)

Yes it does, just tried it :ph34r:

:ph34r:

I still get the old Pienews logo :huh:

Not that Invision stuff, which showed for a while, and there is also this black hole in the forum links sequence

Is this normal?

I don't think there is a new psynews logo. If it is, I'm not aware of it.

The black looks weird.

I don't think there is a new psynews logo. If it is, I'm not aware of it.

The black looks weird.

It apperead two times for me today

Right when I first open the site a new big light blue rectangle (lol) with Pienews written on it and Powered by Invision but a few minutes it suddenly got back to the 1st one, then suddenly apperead again when I reload it and now turned back into the pic I posted

It apperead two times for me today

Right when I first open the site a new big light blue rectangle (lol) with Pienews written on it and Powered by Invision but a few minutes it suddenly got back to the 1st one, then suddenly apperead again when I reload it and now turned back into the pic I posted

O RLY?!

I wanna see it too!

Or else!

I might just be a title Mars set when he upgraded the forum yes? I mean, it's not a stand alone logo like the old one?

Might be, I dont know

But it was a stand alone logo and it also looked like the "right" one cause with it I didnt had those black holes :(