Mechanic Sex- 2001

Stalker

Very cool track, Stalker. Clearly your most effective production to date. I really appreciate your take on the tech aesthetic, and the twisted machine nature of the track certainly jibes with your artist name. It may or may not be an advantage, but I found the track's beat somewhat experimental in nature - that is to say, ungroovy - and although I like it, due to its stuttering nature my head came nowhere near bobbing to the beat. This may or may not have been your intention. And although my mind appreciated your restraint in the second half, my body was itching for some more dominant and dramatic percussive elements that would force at least my head to start moving.

Put in the context of an album I'm thinking the tune could be a nice rest of sorts, but on its own, despite a certain muscularity, it lacks a forceful linear control and manipulation of the mind and body. Still, as a kind of sculpture to put in a track-lit corner and appreciate I think it does a great job. I honestly look forward to your future work. :)

Very cool track, Stalker. Clearly your most effective production to date. I really appreciate your take on the tech aesthetic, and the twisted machine nature of the track certainly jibes with your artist name. It may or may not be an advantage, but I found the track's beat somewhat experimental in nature - that is to say, ungroovy - and although I like it, due to its stuttering nature my head came nowhere near bobbing to the beat. This may or may not have been your intention. And although my mind appreciated your restraint in the second half, my body was itching for some more dominant and dramatic percussive elements that would force at least my head to start moving.

Put in the context of an album I'm thinking the tune could be a nice rest of sorts, but on its own, despite a certain muscularity, it lacks a forceful linear control and manipulation of the mind and body. Still, as a kind of sculpture to put in a track-lit corner and appreciate I think it does a great job. I honestly look forward to your future work. :)

Thanks for those words Per :)

The ungroovy dry kick was intentional, the whole track was build in that broken techy feeling, 

but I do get a lot of people saying that I should change it

I think its justified while the track evolves, thats why Im keeping with it

About the second part, I completly agree with you. In fact, after so many listens, I found that it lost its 

track and there was indeed something huge misssing

I end up chaninging the whole structure of, still working on it

Will let you guys know

Thanks for listening too, and really glad you enjoyed :)