innovative artists

exotic

Which are the artists according to you who are constantly pushing the boundaries of psychedelia ... bringing something new and trying to break away from the mould of stereotypes within the genre / non conformists who dont stick to the same formula and present something wierd eccentric / ? im looking for artists who have grown since their first release and give the listener something to chew on .. if you've noticed my last thread here i was getting a little bored with the current state of things .. the scenes becoming more and more fluffy .. im looking for raw hard electronic .Theres always a chance i missed out on some good releases between 2000-2003 .. <_<

Im waiting for his next album.  :)  He sure fits the wierd eccentric part in style !

656494[/snapback]

Me too.

Also, you might wanna check out Loud. They are new and hasn't realeased anything more than one album. Anyway, it's kinda nice and unique. Not as "weird" as Artifakt tho.

Which are the artists according to you who are constantly pushing the boundaries of psychedelia ... bringing something new and trying to break away from the mould of stereotypes within the genre  / non conformists who dont stick to the same formula and present something wierd eccentric / ?  im looking for artists who have grown since their first release and give the listener something to chew on .. if you've noticed my last thread here i was getting a little bored with the current state of things .. the scenes becoming more and more fluffy ..  im looking for raw hard electronic .Theres always a chance i missed out on some good releases between 2000-2003 ..  <_<

656479[/snapback]

Kino Oko

Bigwigs

Haltya

3 from me to you.

- Krell

You've never heard of Gravity plus records and artists like The Delta, Midimiliz, X-Dream, Extrawelt, Downhill.. ?

http://www.gplusrecords.com/

:rolleyes:

656537[/snapback]

Oh , didnt know they were under gravity plus records.

the delta hasnt released anything since schizoeffective have they ?

the delta hasnt released anything since schizoeffective  have they ?

656542[/snapback]

If you're looking for raw and hard stuff and don't have The Delta - Send In ...Send Back then go get it, it's kind of obligatory. Btw I think they are supposed to release a third album in the beginning of 2007.

And I have to agree on the Loud album, sounds very nice indeed. :wub:

I think if u want something new/inovative u should try some of the stuff from the american westcoast.... (Twisted psychedelic for sure!!!) I personally think that Quasar, Alien Mental, Fractal Cowboys (Quasar+Dylalien), Ghreg On Earth, Mubali and Penta are the best :)

also VA - Seismic Mood + VA - Jitter Glow (both AuraQuake Records) are worth a listen!

I really liked Procs - Stuck In The Oven With Me too... quite experimental or different from the norm.

If u want something in another direction and u like psy-break'ish stuff u should try Mood Deluxe... great stuff :)

try some japan trance

far east technology is good snapshoot of the scene

656600[/snapback]

for example

kuromitsu

future sonic

drap drop

11 vs symphonics

are fucking well out there man ;)

Because it's too different, people (genre nazis) don't understand it.

656636[/snapback]

Not even sure what suomi is! I saw the suomi section in a local record store but I didn't know that many of the artists. I imagine it's smooth dark trance but that's just a guess.

Not even sure what suomi is! I saw the suomi section in a local record store but I didn't know that many of the artists. I imagine it's smooth dark trance but that's just a guess.

656640[/snapback]

Get the new salakavala album .. its worth a try :)

656640[/snapback]

true suomi isn't anything near smooth dark trance actually.

It can have dark, goa or even full on elements but most typical is the crazy composition.

Best example is Mandalavandalz.

Get the new salakavala album .. its worth a try  :)

656642[/snapback]

Aye, I'll give it a try

true suomi isn't anything near smooth dark trance actually.

It can have dark, goa or even full on elements but most typical is the crazy composition.

Best example is Mandalavandalz.

656656[/snapback]

Really? I like Mandalavandalz

Aye, I'll give it a try

Really? I like Mandalavandalz

656658[/snapback]

Try Texas Faggott - Petoman's Peflett if u like Mandalavadalz (its the same guys) thats really trippy funny suomisaundi ;) (one of the best releases in suomi style imho)!

CPC.

Just got his new one. Still the same CPC, just better!