-

apsyd

I am intreested in how the noisecancellation thing is working on the earphones, i might buy some b4ecause i also don´t wanna hear the German bullshit talks in the bus when i go to school, if i hear music quietly over my mp3player they fucking ruin the joy which the godford tracks give me  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: I don´t wanna hear the countrymusic which is playing over the loudspeakers of the bus because old busdrivers drive the fucking bus.

655594[/snapback]

you see those black things? they act like ear plugs.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't like it, go elsewhere, please.

Relax, was just a tease ;-) I apologize if you took it personnaly.

But really, in my personnal opinion, mp3 are BAD. No matter how high you encode: mp3 is NOT music, just a pale copy of the original :(

Enjoy your new headset and be carefull with your ears: any damages are permanent.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Ultrasone HFI-650 have been my headphones of choice for the past three and a half years and I couldn`t be happier. They have this lovely, natural sound with deep, tight bass, massive 3D soundstage and a very detailed presentation. They will reveal everything there is on the record. These are somewhat tough on the ears, but they are built to last and offer more than a decent isolation. Also, they will deliver regardless of being plugged into a small flash mp3 player, or a hi-fi receiver. The price is high, but you get what you pay for and the headphones are worth every cent. They are great for all types of music and movie soundtracks.

review

Ultrasone have plenty of other models to choose from if you want even more bass (HFI-700), a DJ headphones (DJ1), or more refinement in sound (the Pro line). Check them out HERE.

BI may just start ripping to FLAC instead of mp3.

Really smart idea ;-)

For those of you that own an Ipod, Archos or other portable mp3 players: check this out: ROCKBOX

Rockbox is an open source replacement firmware for mp3 players. It runs on a number of different models:

* Archos: Jukebox 5000, 6000, Studio, Recorder, FM Recorder, Recorder V2 and Ondio

* iriver: H100, H300 and H10 series

* Apple: iPod 4th gen (grayscale and color), 5th gen (Video), 1st gen Nano and Mini 1st/2nd gen (Nano 2nd gen and Video 5.5th gen are not supported)

* iAudio: X5 (including X5V and X5L)

With this soft, you can now enjoy wav or flac directely on your favorite portable media.

http://www.rockbox.org/

For those of you looking for a nice portable player with both quality and quantity:

http://www.digitalnetworksna.com/shop/_tem...o.asp?model=261

20 Gb storage :P

Guest The Journey Man Project

Technics all the way... amd despite what was said earlier, my mat eis a pro dj in the drum n bass scene in New Zealand and Japan and his lasted him 3 years with no damage... the only problem I have is that extended uses (more than 2 hours) causes a pressure build up in the ear holder and makes my ear ache... other than that, they are great for general listening and perfect to dj... and I hate to say it by I agree with Emmanuhell... mp3 really sucks... I've spent $8,000US on original cd's and I never ever liten to mp3's, they just sound tacky!