Psyshops with far too high extern costs

radi6404

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go make an e-card,and put in it ONLY the amount of the stuff you are going to buy. If you are going to buy CD's for 20 eur,put 21eur in it.

655151[/snapback]

E-Card?

What is that?

Sounds interesting...

E-Card?

What is that?

Sounds interesting...

655206[/snapback]

what reger said. You make an account and you link the e-card to it. If there are any $ in the account you can buy stuff off the internet. But it only works over the net. :)

that is a card that looks exactly the same way as usual credit card, the only difference is that you can use it only for shopping in internet.

655214[/snapback]

actually yea. pavel wasn't funny this time.

radi - what did colin did to you? why you say cod is crap? :(

/me hoping that it's funnier than pavel

655565[/snapback]

Funnier and Engrishier. What did Colin DO to you. /smart ass mode off.

I've ordered many times from Psyshop and I am extremely happy with their service. They are decent, trustworthy people and not once have I ever had a problem with them. Fast, efficient and reliable, cheap too - much cheaper than any commercial cd in town.

Radi, shut down your computer and shut up.

that is a card that looks exactly the same way as usual credit card, the only difference is that you can use it only for shopping in internet.

655214[/snapback]

That would be perfect for me, since my income is too low for a creditcard. I can't find anything about it on the net, though. Where can I get one?

I don't have a credit card. And I won't get one, since I don't have an income. So what can I do than buying by COD?

Months ago I tried buying the S-Range single from Psyshop with COD. The price for the single was 5 Euros. The price for COD was 17 EUROS! Now, am I an imbecile or what? Paying three times as much for COD than what I'm paying for the goddamn single itself? Hello? Earth to Psyshop? Anything wrong with this?

And NO, I am not the type of rich bastard that can afford to order 6 CDs at once so that the COD costs spread up like lumpi suggested! I just CAN'T! I could maybe, but then I'd be doomed for a month abstinence of beer and not going out on weekends and only sitting at home drinking water and eating stone hard bread ... I can't torture my soul and body like that, I am no masochist. So what real options are left? None! I can't afford ordering from psyshops, that's why I never have!

BTW, I then got this S-Range single from a local psy store. I'm lucky to have something like this in town. Paid 10 Euros for that single (still a lot if you ask me - for a single, goddamn, I normally can afford only half the price for full albums!) ... but what the heck, it was at least cheaper than ordering from an internet psystore.

I personally find it discriminating that people in the psy community that have no credit card are litterally ripped in two with ridiculously high COD fees.

my 2 cents on the COD issue

But Radi, what did I read there above? You HAVE a credit card? I mean ... when you have one then why the heck are you complaining like a madman here - go use it! If you're a paranoid bastard then I think you DESERVE to pay more for COD! You deserve to be ripped off! Otherwise you'll never learn! I mean, having a creditcard and not using it ... that detail makes your thread like one of the most stupid threads you ever made. I would have the right to complain (and I did here above), but please go kick yoursef in the ass until you can't sit anymore for not using your goddamn creditcard...

*headshot*

655092[/snapback]

have you already tried to mail them about transfering money directly to their bankaccount ... wich is a free servince within the E.U. I know it works for wirikuta ...

have you already tried to mail them about transfering money directly to their bankaccount ... wich is a free servince within the E.U. I know it works for wirikuta ...

656419[/snapback]

yes, I have ... this is the only thing that works...

Doing this currently with Saikosounds. But the shipping prices are still damn high there ... I understand because it's coming from Hong Kong, but still ... almost as much as I pay for the goods I pay again for shipping ... damn...

yes, I have ... this is the only thing that works...

Doing this currently with Saikosounds. But the shipping prices are still damn high there ... I understand because it's coming from Hong Kong, but still ... almost as much as I pay for the goods I pay again for shipping ... damn...

656456[/snapback]

wirikuta

That would be perfect for me, since my income is too low for a creditcard. I can't find anything about it on the net, though. Where can I get one?

656399[/snapback]

just call some bank info line and ask them, tell them that you want to have a card that you can use for internet shopping etc :D

reger is your real name Roger?  :o

656404[/snapback]

:o