Psyshops with far too high extern costs

radi6404

I can´t believe that if you want order a cd you have to pay more for the shipping and some other taxes for the suckershops as for the cd itself, if you don´t watn share your creditcard deteils with some internet companies because you are affraid for understandable reasons you have to pay a extrem high COD price like 7 € on psyshop but you have even to order two cds and 18 € of some Austrian shop. Are they fucking imbecile and fucking retarded or what? Cd´s itself are quite cheap IMO but the shops cost are very retarded IMO.

I am sure they ship their cds with the local delivery services which never want 5 € for shipping a cd to someone, they want probably 2.30 or so but not 5 €. Psyshop for example is in Germany and even there they want a retarded high shipping tax to be paid,the price of the COD on the Austria shop is even more imbecile and retarded, they want 18€ FOR COD, they probably visited schools for imbecile people and never got schoolleaving qualifications because these prices are just inhuman, i am really ready to pay 10 € for shipping and COD but not 20€ and don´t want be forced to buy two cds at once, don´t they make enough money with the cds to demand so high shipping and COD prices?

Discuss

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Who fucking cares"

The artists probably? because many users don´t want buy the cds just because of the ordinary high shipping and other costs the shops want, Reger, it isn´t bad for the users, they can get stuff illegally, the shops just make it hard to get the stuff the users want for a fair price and with that the artists can sell the music which people even would buy if not such high prices.

"Who fucking cares"

The artists probably? because many users don´t want buy the cds just because of the ordinary high shipping and other costs the shops want, Reger, it isn´t bad for the users, they can get stuff illegally, the shops just make it hard to get the stuff the users want for a fair price and with that the artists can sell the music which people even would buy if not such high prices.

654882[/snapback]

It is far from everyone who even considers getting music illegally for free for an option

Listen Radi,

All you do is complain all day long. So, now you are saying you DO have a CC and you dont want to share it?! Guess what, about 70% of this site is buying stuff from online shops like PsyShop and Saiko, etc etc, and have never had any fraude done to them. It would be all over PsyNews within seconds if someone got ripped off from them...

you will see a topic saying:

WARNING WARNING!!! DONT BUY FROM PSYSHOP, ITS NOT SAFE!!!!

so, if that is the reason why you are not buying in online shops, then I have no words for you.

Oh, how come its always people that havent tried something, that say that that something is retarded?! reminds me of another member on this site, which is pretty much the same...

Listen Radi,

All you do is complain all day long. So, now you are saying you DO have a CC and you dont want to share it?! Guess what, about 70% of this site is buying stuff from online shops like PsyShop and Saiko, etc etc, and have never had any fraude done to them. It would be all over PsyNews within seconds if someone got ripped off from them...

you will see a topic saying:

WARNING WARNING!!! DONT BUY FROM PSYSHOP, ITS NOT SAFE!!!!

so, if that is the reason why you are not buying in online shops, then I have no words for you.

Oh, how come its always people that havent tried something, that say that that something is retarded?! reminds me of another member on this site, which is pretty much the same...

655029[/snapback]

you said it nemo

buy it or shut the fuck up

if your credit card gets frauded the company pays for it not you dickhead

that s why we are paying the ridiculous high interest rates

think about it for a change.

but at least you are finally making an effort to support the artists we all love instead of ripping them off

just my 2 cents worth

regards

Radi, have you ever been to a real CD store? The prices can go up to 18,- (in words: eighteen!!) Euros for a regular CD. So don't tell me prices in online shops are too high, even with the shipping costs it's still way cheaper. Maybe not if you're only buying one CD, but calculate the average costs per CD if you order... let's say 6CDs. That's about 1,- lousy Euro per CD you'll have to pay more when ordering with COD, even less with credit card. You think you can get it cheaper anywhere else? Show me!!!

I don't think they went to schools for imbecile people :lol:

Perhaps the shipping prices might get a little bit cracy for COD deliveries, but that's just how it is. Is it really necessary to swear at them so much? Imagine if the aforementioned shops would offer their cds for the same prices as "real" shops do.. like at least €20 per cd plus shipping. I can only wish I had a CC to be able to buy killargh cds at mentioned shops! ;)

Simon P will be very disappointed! :P

I don't think they went to schools for imbecile people  :lol:

Perhaps the shipping prices might get a little bit cracy for COD deliveries, but that's just how it is. Is it really necessary to swear at them so much? Imagine if the aforementioned shops would offer their cds for the same prices as "real" shops do.. like at least €20 per cd plus shipping.  I can only wish I had a CC to be able to buy killargh cds at mentioned shops!  ;)

Simon P will be very disappointed! :P

655058[/snapback]

Don´t worry, i will buy the godford´s cd, in anyway, how difficult it can be, i will still buy it.

I don't have a credit card. And I won't get one, since I don't have an income. So what can I do than buying by COD?

Months ago I tried buying the S-Range single from Psyshop with COD. The price for the single was 5 Euros. The price for COD was 17 EUROS! Now, am I an imbecile or what? Paying three times as much for COD than what I'm paying for the goddamn single itself? Hello? Earth to Psyshop? Anything wrong with this?

And NO, I am not the type of rich bastard that can afford to order 6 CDs at once so that the COD costs spread up like lumpi suggested! I just CAN'T! I could maybe, but then I'd be doomed for a month abstinence of beer and not going out on weekends and only sitting at home drinking water and eating stone hard bread ... I can't torture my soul and body like that, I am no masochist. So what real options are left? None! I can't afford ordering from psyshops, that's why I never have!

BTW, I then got this S-Range single from a local psy store. I'm lucky to have something like this in town. Paid 10 Euros for that single (still a lot if you ask me - for a single, goddamn, I normally can afford only half the price for full albums!) ... but what the heck, it was at least cheaper than ordering from an internet psystore.

I personally find it discriminating that people in the psy community that have no credit card are litterally ripped in two with ridiculously high COD fees.

my 2 cents on the COD issue

But Radi, what did I read there above? You HAVE a credit card? I mean ... when you have one then why the heck are you complaining like a madman here - go use it! If you're a paranoid bastard then I think you DESERVE to pay more for COD! You deserve to be ripped off! Otherwise you'll never learn! I mean, having a creditcard and not using it ... that detail makes your thread like one of the most stupid threads you ever made. I would have the right to complain (and I did here above), but please go kick yoursef in the ass until you can't sit anymore for not using your goddamn creditcard...

*headshot*

I don't have a credit card. And I won't get one, since I don't have an income. So what can I do than buying by COD?

Months ago I tried buying the S-Range single from Psyshop with COD. The price for the single was 5 Euros. The price for COD was 17 EUROS! Now, am I an imbecile or what? Paying three times as much for COD than what I'm paying for the goddamn single itself? Hello? Earth to Psyshop? Anything wrong with this?

And NO, I am not the type of rich bastard that can afford to order 6 CDs at once so that the COD costs spread up like lumpi suggested! I just CAN'T! I could maybe, but then I'd be doomed for a month abstinence of beer and not going out on weekends and only sitting at home drinking water and eating stone hard bread ... I can't torture my soul and body like that, I am no masochist. So what real options are left? None! I can't afford ordering from psyshops, that's why I never have!

BTW, I then got this S-Range single from a local psy store. I'm lucky to have something like this in town. Paid 10 Euros for that single (still a lot if you ask me - for a single, goddamn, I normally can afford only half the price for full albums!) ... but what the heck, it was at least cheaper than ordering from an internet psystore.

I personally find it discriminating that people in the psy community that have no credit card are litterally ripped in two with ridiculously high COD fees.

my 2 cents on the COD issue

But Radi, what did I read there above? You HAVE a credit card? I mean ... when you have one then why the heck are you complaining like a madman here - go use it! If you're a paranoid bastard then I think you DESERVE to pay more for COD! You deserve to be ripped off! Otherwise you'll never learn! I mean, having a creditcard and not using it ... that detail makes your thread like one of the most stupid threads you ever made. I would have the right to complain (and I did here above), but please go kick yoursef in the ass until you can't sit anymore for not using your goddamn creditcard...

*headshot*

655092[/snapback]

RTP i don´t have a crditcard, my parents have one and wont give it me, they are more skeptical then myself, they saw too much in tv how people got ripped

RTP i don´t have a crditcard, my parents have one and wont give it me, they are more skeptical then myself, they saw too much in tv how people got ripped so the fuck shut the fuck up and be more polite.

655095[/snapback]

NOW LISTEN RADI!

You need to learn some goddamn manners if you wanna continue staying here on Psynews. Stop being so frekkin' negative all the time when members actually try to present you with solutions to your puny problems.

We all have something that you lack: Experience. So if you bitch and complain about something, you cannot expect us to help you, if you blow us off with your retarded, inbread Radi-logic.

So chill the fuck out or get out! Thanks and have a nice day.

/DP

RTP i don´t have a crditcard, my parents have one and wont give it me, they are more skeptical then myself, they saw too much in tv how people got ripped so the fuck shut the fuck up and be more polite.

655095[/snapback]

and that coming from the most polite person on the forum ;)

and that coming from the most polite person on the forum ;)

655098[/snapback]

I usually tend to be like a reflector, i behave to people how people behave to me, read here on psynews and kvr how i behave and behaved to people who behaved politly to me.

For you guys it is very simple, guys, it is not my only problem to get a creditcard and an account in a bank, i can´t understand why you can´t take it like it is for me and think of solutions or at least don´t be offending, i was offending to the shops because i think it is ridiculous. I tell you i can´t use my parents card, you guys still repeat something like, "use your fucking creditcard or fuck off", if i say i can´t then i mean i can´t and it isn´t neccessary to be that rude, i am also not the person who can afford 6 cds at once, i am anything but rich, we don´t have that much money this time and i don´t go to work because of school so for me it isn´t easy and buying cds isn´t cheap either for me.

655095[/snapback]

He was polite. You however, are not.

And regarding COD, I don't think it's psyshop how sets the price for it. My guess is that COD is a service psyshop buys from another company.

I usually tend to be like a reflector, i behave to people how people behave to me, read here on psynews and kvr how i behave and behaved to people who behaved politly to me.

655101[/snapback]

yah right :lol:

655095[/snapback]

:lol:

How about the offer of us all being more polite, hmmm?

:)

I was actually attempting to start a discussion about the COD prices there above :rolleyes:

COD is probably so expensive because there is the chance that when they get to the door, you have no money to pay, or it's been a big scam! I mean you could just order from the internet with COD give someone else's address & just laugh at your clever twatness now couldn't you? They have to protect themselves from pricks!

COD is probably so expensive because there is the chance that when they get to the door, you have no money to pay, or it's been a big scam! I mean you could just order from the internet with COD give someone else's address & just laugh at your clever twatness now couldn't you? They have to protect themselves from pricks!

655131[/snapback]

they sure make enough money with the normal orders and the cds alone so that this is protection enough

they sure make enough money with the normal orders and the cds alone so that this is protection enough

655132[/snapback]

They don't have to offer COD you know. It's a luxury you have to pay for.

In life there are often the 2 options

1. Cheap & crap

2. Expensive & good

in this case you pay for the protection of not giving you credit card details.

me :lol: ?

655128[/snapback]

No Reger, you are far from that criteria of person.... :D And I would actually mention your name when referring to you, because you wouldnt take it as hard as the person(s) at hand! :D

Radi dont you ever read what I say to you? :huh:

Go make an e-card,and put in it ONLY the amount of the stuff you are going to buy. If you are going to buy CD's for 20 eur,put 21eur in it.

Thats what I do.

And RTP cant you do the same ? I dont think you have to show your income for this kind of cards.Its not a running account. You dont have an "over". You can only draw as much money as there is in the account.

Radi dont you ever read what I say to you? :huh:

Go make an e-card,and put in it ONLY the amount of the stuff you are going to buy. If you are going to buy CD's for 20 eur,put 21eur in it.

Thats what I do.

And RTP cant you do the same ? I dont think you have to show your income for this kind of cards.Its not a running account. You dont have an "over". You can only draw as much money as there is in the account.

655151[/snapback]

Why listen to solutions? What would we have to bitch about then, ay?

655131[/snapback]

Exactly. :)

655132[/snapback]

No its not. If they deliver a cd and nobody picks it up to pay for it,they lose money. A company cannot lose money like this.