Option Zer0 - Revelations Of The Story Teller

option zer0

• 1 month later...

woa! whats the name of that song in the very beginning? have heard ti in like movies and stuff and really like it. this is a sweet intro now that the song is molding with it;O

the intro was the best part for me. nice Infected Mushroom to follow. the rest of the set was pretty cheesy psy. lots of fluff. sorry - got your other mixes. will play them sometime.

no infected there :rolleyes: ...and i don t find it cheezy. i like the uplifting part of full on and it seems that tracks like these are kinda rare.

i spent 1 year and a half to find these, to put them togheter in this mix.. and the result is perfect with what i had in mind.

i really love it

here s the playlist :

01. magnetik - overture to infinity

02. sesto sento - primi tb (aquatica rmx)

03. astral theorem - enigmatic

04. vibe tribe - memories

05. brain damage - flux

06. syzmix - silicon tears

07. protoculture - terra tronics

08. zekazy - worker or whacko

09. system nipel vs visual contact - bizzare nipel

10. dynamic vs sigma - 2picks

no infected there :rolleyes: ...and i don t find it cheezy. i like the uplifting part of full on and it seems that tracks like these are kinda rare.

i spent 1 year and a half to find these, to put them togheter in this mix.. and the result is perfect with what i had in mind.

i really love it

here s the playlist :

01. magnetik - overture to infinity

02. sesto sento - primi tb (aquatica rmx)

03. astral theorem - enigmatic

04. vibe tribe - memories

05. brain damage - flux

06. syzmix - silicon tears

07. protoculture - terra tronics

08. zekazy - worker or whacko

09. system nipel vs visual contact - bizzare nipel

10. dynamic vs sigma - 2picks

Dude.....VERY good mix. One of the best Ive heard in ages actually. I'm Loving it. Just call me Ronald.

Downloading right now, the tracklist looks nice. I hope the mix will be as good as OD told me.

• 3 weeks later...

The first half of the mix is very nice. Perfect for dancing at sunrise at an outdoor party. The last half, though, makes me leave the dancefloor in disgust (I'm very sorry for the rudeness here, I couldn't think of a better word). It says way too commercial and cheesy for me. Just my opinion, though. So 10/10 for the first 5 or 6 tracks (not really sure) and 1/10 for the last 4 tracks. The mixing is very nicely done.

hmm i see ppl can t make the difference between good uplifting and cheese. well, that s u r opinion about it, but i grew up with uplifting and i love psychedelic music.

thx for comments :)

Seems to me they can hear the difference between good uplifting. the thing is - the cheesey uplifting tracks chosen are from 06 and as we all know wasn't too good a year for psy in general. this is the sound taking over most full/on and being commercial. there is good uplifting out there but from years past. Try Astrix - Eye to Eye. Releases from Altom,, Talamasca, Mekkanikka and Psydrop. I'd be real cautious on purchasing new cds that contain this sound. thats all. I haven't purchased releases of the lighter side psy because there isn't much good being produced. also, for me good music uplifts me all the same and puts me in that "higher up" mood. Crazy soaring psy like Electric Universe and Space Tribe, the slighty more psycho stuff from S.Africa and whatnot. and the Portugese guys like Audialize, Suria and Menog. they all uplift me with the great sounds they create.

forgot to mention. Protocultures first album, 'Refractions' is the best example of uplifting psy you're gonna get. their second cd is pure fluffy junk. its a shame they went in that direction. also try G-Light - Final Element. definately not the overbassed usual sound from Russia. 8)