Just got the new album from Pleiadians

longloststar

High expectations are the cause of disappointment... luckily I don't think this will be any good, so perhaps I could be surprised!

Well, i don't think this is the case. This is a really bad album. Every track is a full-on bassline and an lead on top. nothing more. I wasn't expecting to like it, but i wasn't expecting it to be that bad.

You will be surprised alright ;)

Err

The first track is excellent. What are you guys on about? It's not that fullony either, more clubtrance/epic with goa touches.

It's... it gets better with every goddamn minute. This could be an awesome album for god's sake. D:

Noone wants it, They are all afraid ...

653293[/snapback]

but i understand that it has been released, yet its not there, atleast i havent seen it yet, usually it doesnt take that much time, eh?

i remember koxbox new album was there the first day it was released, someone even posted link at psynews :rolleyes:

but i understand that it has been released, yet its not there, atleast i havent seen it yet,  usually it doesnt take that much time, eh?

i remember koxbox new album was there the first day it was released, someone even posted link at psynews  :rolleyes:

653300[/snapback]

it's there noob... :P

Its in usenet.. I doubt it isnt in p2p...

DLing just to see the crapness for my self hehe

653450[/snapback]

i don't think i'm going to waste any download on this..

according to the samples it sucks..

and not because it is full on, cuz i don't have a problem with full-on..

for example the MFG-album from this yeear was pretty nice, even if their old stuff is better

To me 'galactic' sounds as an ordinary astrix track..u will c that when u listen the full track  :P the tracks that u expect from pleiadians are somewhere elsewhere: Alpha circuit-module-z  :D simply the best cd of the year IMO  :D

650802[/snapback]

Too bad the track titles are like "Histericial Added" and the cover says "Global psychedelic trance release" with a globe on it :(

my NOT TO BUY list is getting waaaay bigger than my TO BUY list ;)  :angry:

650945[/snapback]

mine to. there are much to far between the good tracks in psytrance these days.

maybe 4 good tracks out of 20 cd's or something.ahh that sucks.