Discussion of Midimiliz/Extrawelt/The Delta...

Dez

Those guys are fantastic, especially the newer material under the extrawelt alias.

649998[/snapback]

I totally agree.. their new project extrawelt is awsome! I'd like to see more under the delta myself but their new stuff is more then acceptable!

Yeah, all of their projects rule ! My favourite german minimal psychedelic artists. Arne and Wayan are very talented guys and with Rough & Rush, they control the tech trance sound in Germany.

Favourite trax :

Midi Miliz - Blackbox, Restore My Soul, Phenomena, Areomode, Stalker, Mrs. Vargas, 1000 Watts, Trance Function, Trebel Rebel, Supermsymmetry...

Delta - Pop, Thing, Delta Skelter, As A Child I Could Walk On The Ceiling, Stand By, Send In...Send Back, A + B, Lost & Found...

Spirallianz - Sidewinder, Blast Food, One Way Ltd., Shaolin Shuffle, The Fuser, Stereopark, Soulprint, Neurosport...

Extrawelt - Soopertrack, Sooperfool Tool, Titleheld, Drehfehler, Fernweh, Zu Fuss, Last Past...

• 2 weeks later...

You all suck! :( I haven't heard a single Extrawelt track and I see they released only on vinyl...

*mp3 hunt-down has begun*

I wouldn't normally recommend a YSE compilation, but this is seriously a great compilation if you dig Extrawelt and related sounds:

http://www.discogs.com/release/819346

The compilation features three Extrawelt tracks. Besides those there are some really excellent tracks by well known acts such as: MFA, Trentemoller, Fuzzion, Paul Kalkbrenner, Booka Shade etc.

I really enjoy Extrawelt. I find it awesome..

but from other projects .. I only like a few tracks.

If you like Extrawelt how can you not like the latest Midimiliz album?

You all suck! :( I haven't heard a single Extrawelt track and I see they released only on vinyl...

*mp3 hunt-down has begun*

I reckon you should hunt down Dasding Plattenleger Extrawelt live.. pm me if you have troubles ;)