Mastering: Yaron Osinsky

Cover Art: Yves Thomassin

Tracklist

----------

1. Crazy Ducks - Virgin Guts...(7:47)

2. Crazy Ducks - Sweedie...(8:09)

Review:

--------

The Crazy Ducks is a duo formed by Moran Ben Meir and Yaron Osinsky, both born and raised in Israel.

1. Crazy Ducks - Sweedie

This one begins with a hefty bassline, evilish leads creating a twisted atmosphere which further elevates to putting you in a sudden unexpected haze teleporting you from a twisted to a uplifting atmosphere (this was kinda weird coz i asked my self at this point what the hell did i buy a dark or a Son kite kinda track and Dang !! there it drops you to a mental vocal sample which repeats in different pitches which goes "I see myself a kind of a cow-boy......or something like that accompanies by some organic farts , these are one of my fav's too, most found in Danish(Aarhus) psy-music. The track goes on giving you a mental groove sure to give u that wicked smile on your face and make u stomp like a mad bufoon. You keep groovin and jumpin in all that wicked mental textures this one;s sheer madness all the way. The ducks sure know their craziness !!

2. Crazy Ducks - Virgin Guts

The beginning sounds a bit mysterious and then back to the Aarhus Organic Madness goin with a phatty rolllin bassline, more acid leads making the story much complex, squeeches, belches farts, this one's like a acid-stomper with precision breaks further bubbling your brain samples wanting for more of such madness the journey continues the same way till 4:57 with the swelling riff after the break… trashed with a Crungey Crunch building up more mystery and chaos with such complex textures of organic and acid caustic enough till the end of this one.

My recommendation for ppl who dig Aarhus madness !!

Peace