Infected Mushroom - Shamanix?

Shpongloid

i ran across a website the other day that lists an infected mushroom discography available for download.... i was looking through it (i buy my music, i dont download it... and i have all the IM albums already) and i saw an infected mushroom album listed called "Shamanix" (hmmm.... hallucinogen).... i am wondering if anyone knows anything about this "album"... im sure it is a fake, but i downloaded it just for the hell of it to see what it was and it sure sounds like IM.... i am wondering if anyone knows anything about this "album" and can give me some info on it. here is the tracklisting listed on the website:

/Shamanix/01 - Psycho (Live Mix).mp3 6.37 MiB ----THIS ONE I KNOW IS I.M.

/Shamanix/02 - Baby Killer.mp3 8.83 MiB

/Shamanix/03 - Crazy D.mp3 6.94 MiB

/Shamanix/04 - Devil.mp3 9.68 MiB

/Shamanix/05 - Mtv.mp3 7.3 MiB

/Shamanix/06 - Small Moves.mp3 6.74 MiB

/Shamanix/07 - Where Is S.mp3 9.59 MiB

/Shamanix/08 - Gravity Waves.mp3 10.95 MiB

/Shamanix/09 - Intelligate.mp3

• Like 1

i ran across a website the other day that lists an infected mushroom discography available for download.... i was looking through it (i buy my music, i dont download it... and i have all the IM albums already) and i saw an infected mushroom album listed called "Shamanix" (hmmm.... hallucinogen).... i am wondering if anyone knows anything about this "album"... im sure it is a fake, but i downloaded it just for the hell of it to see what it was and it sure sounds like IM.... i am wondering if anyone knows anything about this "album" and can give me some info on it. here is the tracklisting listed on the website:

/Shamanix/01 - Psycho (Live Mix).mp3 6.37 MiB ----THIS ONE I KNOW IS I.M.

/Shamanix/02 - Baby Killer.mp3 8.83 MiB

/Shamanix/03 - Crazy D.mp3 6.94 MiB

/Shamanix/04 - Devil.mp3 9.68 MiB

/Shamanix/05 - Mtv.mp3 7.3 MiB

/Shamanix/06 - Small Moves.mp3 6.74 MiB

/Shamanix/07 - Where Is S.mp3 9.59 MiB

/Shamanix/08 - Gravity Waves.mp3 10.95 MiB

/Shamanix/09 - Intelligate.mp3

• Like 1

Where Is S

Does anybody like it as much as I do?

648549[/snapback]

Yes! Very nice song! Not as good as the stuff on Classical Mushroom or Symphonatix but still awesome.

Where Is S

Does anybody like it as much as I do?

648549[/snapback]

First IM track I ever heard its on one of the destination goa compilations right? What a great track! :rolleyes: I remember I bought the gathering album in telaviv airport on a transit flight just because of that track... and boy was I happy afterwards?!!! B)

• 12 years later...