is there a shop from which i can order without

radi6404

Okay man, but do you know any other shop in austria/germany from which i can get cds cheap and wiith cheap paying after delivery, on psyshop they want e6.50 for that, not very cheap, on the other hand i can get the cd for 10 dollars from twisted website but i don´t know if they offer that featuere, i hope, if there isn´t any other possibility i will buy from psyshop for 23 € per cd.

648478[/snapback]

Twisted charges in £ which is almost double as much as $. Also they charge £5 shipping.

As you currently live in Germany, Psyshop is the one to order from, there's no cheaper one, believe me. Except you buy your CDs on ebay. And Psyhop is very fast too btw, I always get my CDs the day after I ordered.

648697[/snapback]

Than i probably will order the cd today.

Okay man, but do you know any other shop in austria/germany from which i can get cds cheap and wiith cheap paying after delivery, on psyshop they want e6.50 for that, not very cheap, on the other hand i can get the cd for 10 dollars from twisted website but i don´t know if they offer that featuere, i hope, if there isn´t any other possibility i will buy from psyshop for 23 ? per cd.

648478[/snapback]

ask if you can transfer the money directly to their bank account

could work in many cases, I'm sure about that

just ask :)

I am really dissapointed that i can´t buy stuff cheap with COD, On psyshop i must buy two items to be able to order with cod and the cod still costs then a whole cd in bulgaria 6.50, the price is impudent, the Austrian shop which RTP linked here has a fucking impudent COD price of 18 €, what´s going on, this is more expensive than the whole cd, i am sick of this, isn´t there a shop on which i can order the cd for 22 € or so, the prices of those shops are fucking damn impudent, i am sure they sip their cds with third party delivery services of the region from which they are ordered and a third party shipping service never would take 5 e for shipping 500 km for just a cd, i can´t believe this prices.

How can you buy the stuff altough it is that expensive, you pay more the the delivering than for the cd, if it was, 25 € Twisted cd and 2 € delivery with COD i would pay it, i have no problem paying much for the godfords cd but i am not ready to pay so much money to those suckers who linked up destroyed samples all over the way.

If the music is good, the shipping costs are worth it.  :)

649922[/snapback]

Not, if you have to buy two cds at once if you want pay with COD, i don´t want share creditcard deteils with anyone, i heard too much negative sides of it and to be that punished if you want buy with COD is just FUCKING IMPUDENT

Not, if you have to buy two cds at once if you want pay with COD, i don´t want share creditcard deteils with anyone, i heard too much negative sides of it and to be that punished if you want buy with COD is just FUCKING IMPUDENT

654861[/snapback]

you are a man with challenges then...

ever heard of special cards that can be used only for internet, for example to buy stuff etc? you then take a money from your bank account, transfer as much as you need to your other account [the one with "internet" card] and immediately spend those few euros on records you want. thats it, simple, easy, safe.

you are a man with challenges then...

ever heard of special cards that can be used only for internet, for example to buy stuff etc? you then take a money from your bank account, transfer as much as you need to your other account [the one with "internet" card] and immediately spend those few euros on records you want. thats it, simple, easy, safe.

654869[/snapback]

the next "deutsche bank" branch is 25 km away from my village and i am too busy with school to go there to open an account and got this card, on weekneds there are almost no public transports in the village so i am not able to go to the bank and return. That´s german reality, i hope the EU globalisation will change the things a bit, Germany should be teached from other countries that there must be public transport on weekends til the evening, but t started, the laws allready allow shops to be opened 24 hours, til now you had to close the shops at some time but now they finally got it that it is the deadwrong way.

Listen radi, you have all the excuses in the world, but NEVER any solutions. Wake up, and smell the coffee dude. Talk to your parents, tell them you need a CC or go to the fucking bank and get one. Garr, I cant believe I read 2 pages of this....

Oh, and dont come and say you dont have time, you sure have time to hang here on psynews... and on kvr.... so you HAVE TIME to do some arrends!

the next "deutsche bank" branch is 25 km away from my village and i am too busy with school to go there to open an account and got this card, on weekneds there are almost no public transports in the village so  i am not able to go to the bank and return.

654876[/snapback]

There isn't an online bank you can use? I havn't been to a bank now for over 5 years, I do eveything from home.

There isn't an online bank you can use? I havn't been to a bank now for over 5 years, I do eveything from home.

655071[/snapback]

There's your solution Radi.

You should really see the possibilities instead of the obstacles. Life's only as hard as you make it.