is there a shop from which i can order without

radi6404

Now i really want buy some cds because i feel sad with that downloading and at least want support Simon posford because he gave me the best feelings together with the lovely best moni i ever had in my long life since almost two years now i have such feelings, but i don´t want share my or my parents credit card dates so i want pay first when the cd arrived, is that possible in saikosounds or psysho, if not i will ceck amazon or a different company, i´m really looking forword to buy cds that i won´t have that bad feelings anymore.

In germany there is a service with which you pay per name, so you pay first when the stuff arrived, i hope saikosounds has this feature

www.psyshop.com for example has COD  ..it'll cost you more thou :)

648418[/snapback]

5 € more don´t matter for me, man as far as the cd will arrive without sharing any dates from the creditcard, good psyshop is in germany as far as i know.

Ringo "You had a long life blink.gif ? I thought you where like, eeeeh, 15 years old biggrin.gif"

I am almost 19 now and the feelings i get because of either the beauty and/or the artistic ability of the two people together are the best i had in my lives, no other feelings came even remtoely close to what these two people gave me the last 2 years.

Can i buy without creditcard at twisted.co.uk?

snowball as you are here, help me, please.

648432[/snapback]

I dont know ,I use a credit card... :)

I have only one that I use only for the Internet.I have like 5eur in it at all times,and when I want to buy something I go to the bank and put the money and then I order my cd's. Not much danger to get ripped off.Especially with trusted sites that do a lot of business. ;)

I dont know ,I use a credit card... :)

I have only one that I use only for the Internet.I have like 5eur in it at all times,and when I want to buy something I go to the bank and put the money and then I order my cd's. Not much danger to get ripped off.Especially with trusted sites that do a lot of business. ;)

648439[/snapback]

Well, i don´t have such a creditcard, i once wanted get a creditcard exactly for such things but i never got it so i must order my stuff on the more expensive way.

Well, i don´t have such a creditcard, i once wanted get a creditcard exactly for such things but i never got it so i must order my stuff on the more expensive way.

648441[/snapback]

What do you mean you didnt get it???Its easy,go to the bank and ask for it,they will send it via mail to you. You are going to pay some money,but its worth it.ANd the amount is very small.And you can use it for everything.I bought plane tickets with it. :)

Go get it man!

its the only usage of a credit card that I agree with...for the rest...CASH RULES :D

What do you mean you didnt get it???Its easy,go to the bank and ask for it,they will send it via mail to you. You are going to pay some money,but its worth it.ANd the amount is very small.And you can use it for everything.I bought plane tickets with it. :)

Go get it man!

its the only usage of a credit card that I agree with...for the rest...CASH RULES :D

648444[/snapback]

I meant, i didn´t go to the bank and get an account and a creditcard, not that i don´t understand the precedure.

Now i really want buy some cds because i feel sad with that downloading and at least want support Simon posford because he gave me the best feelings together with the lovely best moni i ever had in my long life since almost two years now i have such feelings, but i don´t want share my or my parents credit card dates so i want pay first when the cd arrived, is that possible in saikosounds or psysho, if not i will ceck amazon or a different company, i´m really looking forword to buy cds that i won´t have that bad feelings anymore.

In germany there is a service with which you pay per name, so you pay first when the stuff arrived, i hope saikosounds has this feature

648383[/snapback]

Hahahahaha.

On a serious note, try www.wirikuta.at, they stock many labels, including twisted and you can pay them by bank transfer which doesn`t cost anything within the eu.

I know your pain, I don't have creditcard either!

Hahahahaha.

On a serious note, try www.wirikuta.at, they stock many labels, including twisted and you can pay them by bank transfer which doesn`t cost anything within the eu.

648472[/snapback]

right, Wirikuta offer Cash On Delivery

Saikosounds don't offer it when you're first time customer (which you are, Radi, I know) ... but they have a feature that you can transfer money directly to one of their bank accounts - and one of them is in London, so it should work with this inner-EU-moneytransfer thing?

I am planning to make a purchase from Saiko. I let you know...

I know your pain, I don't have creditcard either!

right, Wirikuta offer Cash On Delivery

Saikosounds don't offer it when you're first time customer (which you are, Radi, I know) ... but they have a feature that you can transfer money directly to one of their bank accounts - and one of them is in London, so it should work with this inner-EU-moneytransfer thing?

I am planning to make a purchase from Saiko. I let you know...

648476[/snapback]

Okay man, but do you know any other shop in austria/germany from which i can get cds cheap and wiith cheap paying after delivery, on psyshop they want e6.50 for that, not very cheap, on the other hand i can get the cd for 10 dollars from twisted website but i don´t know if they offer that featuere, i hope, if there isn´t any other possibility i will buy from psyshop for 23 € per cd.

Why not ask the shops to send you the CDs you want for free since you're such a super mega awesome dude? Surely they will consider your reasonable demands.

648463[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Try these sites that I use without a credit card:

Psyshop

&

Beatspace

These online shops take "debit" ... ($ from your bank account) via Paypal.

It's quick and very easy to set up & use!

:)

Okay man, but do you know any other shop in austria/germany from which i can get cds cheap and wiith cheap paying after delivery, on psyshop they want e6.50 for that, not very cheap, on the other hand i can get the cd for 10 dollars from twisted website but i don´t know if they offer that featuere, i hope, if there isn´t any other possibility i will buy from psyshop for 23 € per cd.

648478[/snapback]

I don't think you got it ...

this extra fee that you say is 6.5 will be added on the total sum ...

so if you buy 10 cd's for 12 euro vat included that you have to pay

10*12 : 120 euro

+ shipping costs (wich will be very cheap since you already live in germany)

+ 6.5

unless the shipping and cd's from wirikuta or beatspace are cheaper I doubt you will get a better price somewhere else ...

As you currently live in Germany, Psyshop is the one to order from, there's no cheaper one, believe me. Except you buy your CDs on ebay. And Psyhop is very fast too btw, I always get my CDs the day after I ordered.