The Eskeemo Knights.

NEMO.BOFH

I only previewed it quickly, but I can already say I :wub: it.

You all heard the latest Koxbox, right? Well, this has all that makes U-Turn a great CD + all those things that U-Turn lacks; i.e. melodic touches!

Nemo, please release it commercially and I'll buy two copies :)

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to tell you I really really enjoyed listening to this album and i think i will keep on doing it for some time :). It's so cool to know that people still make this kind of music (i know you changed your style recently). And I must say it's got quite its own identity which is also great. You know i think it's really the kind of trance i wanted to hear right now: rather soft, 303-ish, well produced but not too much (i'm fed up with today's "crystal clear" obsession), great melodies, not too intense (psytrance is sometimes too much), etc. Anyway, I'm looking forward the better quality version. Thank you very much for sharing this great piece of trance with us and good luck for your future projects. You're talented man !

Travelling Without Moving.

Very nice title.The track is very nice dude.

I like the melody coming and fading away just a nice relaxing tune or an opening track for a dj!

Tijuana Sunrise (Jordstomp Edit)

Yes!We are going deeper now!Nasty snare drums keep hitting you when u don't expect!

Nice vocals too.

Nice production!(Here this track you new producers!)

Excellent!

Still relaxing for me!

Liquid Morning (Nemomix)

Yes feel the bassline guys!Nice progressive trance mix with great pads and strings!

You will be hypnotized!

Excellent track wish I could used it for one of my future SETS!

Great!Progressive Lovers will love it!

Hmmm I think I am dancing a bit!

Acidtestr

We're going to a full-on journey I think!

YES the bmp is faster!

Ready to rock on the dancefloor guys.

Excellent Goa Spirit flows all over at the end of the track!

I think I will dance!

Deep Grounds

Nice production!Sorry I am not impressed! :(

Not my cup of tea.

Yello

I thought it was the legendary Yello group from the 80's!I love them.

Hmm a very nice full on trance with many GOA infuencies.

Perfect track!I think this the best so far I heard!

I will definately dance!

Tribe of Frog (Lost in Bristol Mix)

Has to do with the English party organisers?

Sorry didn't like the track!This frog reminds me X-DREAM!

The Holy Crunch (if Not Remix)

Perfect beginning guys!Turn up the volume and feel this TRANCY BASS in your face!

The kick is awesome!And it keeps changing!

Nice track!

I will now better chill

Final Verdict: Nice one 6.5/10.

Favorite Tracks: Liquid Morning (Nemomix),Acidtestr and Yello.

Thanks for sharing!

I only previewed it quickly, but I can already say I :wub: it.

You all heard the latest Koxbox, right? Well, this has all that makes U-Turn a great CD + all those things that U-Turn lacks; i.e. melodic touches!

Nemo, please release it commercially and I'll buy two copies :)

Wow, that was quite some compliment there!!! :) Thank you a bunch!

Just wanted to tell you I really really enjoyed listening to this album and i think i will keep on doing it for some time :). It's so cool to know that people still make this kind of music (i know you changed your style recently). And I must say it's got quite its own identity which is also great. You know i think it's really the kind of trance i wanted to hear right now: rather soft, 303-ish, well produced but not too much (i'm fed up with today's "crystal clear" obsession), great melodies, not too intense (psytrance is sometimes too much), etc. Anyway, I'm looking forward the better quality version. Thank you very much for sharing this great piece of trance with us and good luck for your future projects. You're talented man !

I have planned something for the Eskeemo Knights, now that I have the mac, live versions to follow once I have teh time and energy :) Thanks a lot!

Travelling Without Moving.

Very nice title.The track is very nice dude.

I like the melody coming and fading away just a nice relaxing tune or an opening track for a dj!

Tijuana Sunrise (Jordstomp Edit)

Yes!We are going deeper now!Nasty snare drums keep hitting you when u don't expect!

Nice vocals too.

Nice production!(Here this track you new producers!)

Excellent!

Still relaxing for me!

Liquid Morning (Nemomix)

Yes feel the bassline guys!Nice progressive trance mix with great pads and strings!

You will be hypnotized!

Excellent track wish I could used it for one of my future SETS!

Great!Progressive Lovers will love it!

Hmmm I think I am dancing a bit!

Acidtestr

We're going to a full-on journey I think!

YES the bmp is faster!

Ready to rock on the dancefloor guys.

Excellent Goa Spirit flows all over at the end of the track!

I think I will dance!

Deep Grounds

Nice production!Sorry I am not impressed! :(

Not my cup of tea.

Yello

I thought it was the legendary Yello group from the 80's!I love them.

Hmm a very nice full on trance with many GOA infuencies.

Perfect track!I think this the best so far I heard!

I will definately dance!

Tribe of Frog (Lost in Bristol Mix)

Has to do with the English party organisers?

Sorry didn't like the track!This frog reminds me X-DREAM!

The Holy Crunch (if Not Remix)

Perfect beginning guys!Turn up the volume and feel this TRANCY BASS in your face!

The kick is awesome!And it keeps changing!

Nice track!

I will now better chill

Final Verdict: Nice one 6.5/10.

Favorite Tracks: Liquid Morning (Nemomix),Acidtestr and Yello.

Thanks for sharing!

Nice review indeed, thank you very much for taking the time to go in depht like you did! The tribe of frog track was indeed made just before a party, and it was recorded live while I was playing a long. It was one of their parties in Bristol :)

Thnx for nice work man! I like it, sounds like old pof records stuff. very cool. I definetely need flac version for local promotion :) Keep on travelling! ;)

Comparing to POF is too much, POF records had much much higher quality (damn, i am such a self critic!) PM me about the FLAC versions :)

Excelent stuff!

smooth flowing............NICE! B)

for my pleasure indeed Eskeemo Knights!

ThanX for sharing this classical goaish master piece!

Flac is a must.

Thanks a lot, and there is much more to be shared in a very near future!

:)

Reading all of you guys makes me think that maybe I should continue this project, and maybe I will. The future will tell! :)

• 1 year later...

Great stuff, although, grill isn't there :angry: :drama: *downloading*

is there still a link to grill? I will put it up again if you really want it. I have server problems at the moment though (you might have read about my girlfriend letting my server being in the rain for a night!) :lol:

is there still a link to grill? I will put it up again if you really want it. I have server problems at the moment though (you might have read about my girlfriend letting my server being in the rain for a night!) :lol:

No haven't heard :) But yeah a link would be nice, I did listen to it rather casually, was something in that track that was very appealing. ....girlfriends, mayeb I should consider myself lucky and single :ph34r:

No haven't heard :) But yeah a link would be nice, I did listen to it rather casually, was something in that track that was very appealing. ....girlfriends, mayeb I should consider myself lucky and single :ph34r:

Dude, i was so angry on Saturday, you can not imagine! I have never been this angry with her before. However, being angry does not work, and she did apologize deeply, so its AAAALLLL OK! :) Its just Ive lost a LOT of important data! :D

As requested by UNIKOS, I have re-uploaded this promo. This time in ZIP format.

The track I was talking about in the other thread, Unik1, is the first track called: Travelling

DOWNLOAD HERE, RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS

Try again folks. Something happened to my server as well last week.

Thanks. Things work perfectly.

Your tracks are pretty cool. I find them a bit too repetitive, but they are very nice to listen to nevertheless. And yes, Travelling is sweet.

BTW what happened to Elektronikmuzik? You know what I did right? :lol:

Thanks. Things work perfectly.

Your tracks are pretty cool. I find them a bit too repetitive, but they are very nice to listen to nevertheless. And yes, Travelling is sweet.

BTW what happened to Elektronikmuzik? You know what I did right? :lol:

Someone deleted all the index files with a cheap php hack I think. I have wiped the server now.

Someone deleted all the index files with a cheap php hack I think. I have wiped the server now.

Jeezus, what's with all those hacks? It looks like all those lame thriller-movies plot are coming true...

EDIT: and you plan on bringing it up again?

Jeezus, what's with all those hacks? It looks like all those lame thriller-movies plot are coming true...

EDIT: and you plan on bringing it up again?

Got a bit tired of it, but of course, it will come back online again. Working on the site off-line at the moment, and then we will see. The SQL looks intact, so thats a good one :D

Remixes of these tracks are in the doing, but slowly, as I am working on my "techno" album :D

• 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...

I know it is a long shot, but if someone was given the music from the Nemo's album in WAVE/FLAC format and could share it with me, it could be used for a physical release that we are preparing at DAT Records to honour the memory of Nemo. The EP will come out even if this album is not found.

This EP will also include some extra tracks by another obscure producer that Nemo gave me to release just days before he passed.. may he Rest In Peace.

• 2 years later...

I'm kinda late but I have a CDr of that album, given to me by Nemo back in the days. I don't now the format of the tracks, most likely MP3s I suppose. But I can check for sure if you still need them.

13 minutes ago, Tatsu said:

I'm kinda late but I have a CDr of that album, given to me by Nemo back in the days. I don't now the format of the tracks, most likely MP3s I suppose. But I can check for sure if you still need them.

Hello :-) 
We already had them as MP3 years ago... but MP3's doesn't fit for a quality release...
last year i found WAV too... but not in the best possible quality...
so please yes, check your CDr and compare the spectrum of the tracks with the one that i upload...
if they are of higher resolution, then you are most welcome to send them to Federico for the release. 

Thank you! :)

Eskeemo_Knights_-_Tribe_Of_Frog_wav.png