Speactra - Arctic Moss [Goa] 192vbr

Speactra

Hey mate :)

remember me from tranceaddict? Sooner or later all the psy heads find their way to psynews ;)

I like the track, it has a lot of "classical" trance influences. The percussion is excellent all the way.

2:20 and the track is picking up some drive, the groove is excellent. Evil melody in the background, however I'm not really digging it, I dont know.

3:20 new square synth is wicked, now it all starts to make sense. 4:14 is kicking!

I like how you bring back the main theme and then towards the end build down the track, lowering the cutoff on the synth. Sweet.

Overall, a very good track, nice production, great synths, good groove, I cant really criticize much. Keep it up!

Hey mate :)

remember me from tranceaddict? Sooner or later all the psy heads find their way to psynews ;)

I like the track, it has a lot of "classical" trance influences. The percussion is excellent all the way.

2:20 and the track is picking up some drive, the groove is excellent. Evil melody in the background, however I'm not really digging it, I dont know.

3:20 new square synth is wicked, now it all starts to make sense. 4:14 is kicking!

I like how you bring back the main theme and then towards the end build down the track, lowering the cutoff on the synth. Sweet.

Overall, a very good track, nice production, great synths, good groove, I cant really criticize much. Keep it up!

648449[/snapback]

Sure I remember you Cybernetica :D We miss you there, i've seen people asking of you over there... Cool to find you over here :D

Thanks alot for the comment! I'm very glad you like it! :D

Will check out some of your tracks, havent heard anything new from you in ages :P

Guest Cosmogenesis

Interesting piece, mate! The building of the track and the different FX/sounds inside are original. Correct me if I'm wrong, but some sequences remind me some eurotrance atmosphere, which might sound very good especially in clubs. If you're a tranceaddict user, then I'm not surprised about it :)

Thanx for the sharing and keep it good! :)

Sure I remember you Cybernetica :D We miss you there, i've seen people asking of you over there... Cool to find you over here :D

Thanks alot for the comment! I'm very glad you like it! :D

Will check out some of your tracks, havent heard anything new from you in ages :P

648474[/snapback]

It's a pity I didnt get to post much in the past weeks, I'm kinda busy with studying for university at the moment. I simply dont have the time anymore to be active on my formus, sadly. I try to start a comeback with my new track :D

hey....

w00t! for kewl bass.

i also like the cool melodies

3:00 : the reverb crash could maybe held a little longer

cool silence bit about 3:15

whoa... pretty rich around 4:10!

good use of gating around 5:00

lawl... lots of techno influence B) we loves it.

buildup 6:00 :)

this has alot of acid vibe to it ;) very cool stuff

oh... ehm... on the subject of tranceaddict :P.... remember me?? yeah... if not... (i am canadian didjer)