Shpongle Live in Concert

traveller

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets just went on sale for this. Got mine :D

Any other psynewsers gonna be making the journey?

i lived some blocks away from the roundhouse while it was being restored and reopened..

but now ive moved awaaaay. too big a journey.

bad timing!

Ohh I'm verrrrrry tempted to buy. Really want to come, although I have NO idea what I'm doing in October.

Yah that is a problem with putting tickets on sale so damn far away from the date. however, it is shpongle live so i doubt there will be a problem in getting rid of a ticket for the same price you bought it, or probably more, if something does come up at the last minute...

This is my thinking anyway, so i just thought fuck it and bought it :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

So who have we got thats coming?

So far it looks like:

Me

Traveller

Prio

Trunksan

Damon

PKS

and maybe Drosophilia

Anyone else?

I feel another pre-party psynews gathering coming on again... :rolleyes:

Also I reeeeally hope someone organises a good afterpartay, as this will probably finish around 12/1, a rubbish time to stop partying...

So who have we got thats coming?

So far it looks like:

Me

Traveller

Prio

Trunksan

Damon

PKS

and maybe Drosophilia

Anyone else?

Me + my g/f and probably 2 other friends

I feel another pre-party psynews gathering coming on again... :rolleyes:

Also I reeeeally hope someone organises a good afterpartay, as this will probably finish around 12/1, a rubbish time to stop partying...

No shit. I haven't been in London since 2000 - would like to go for some kind of neat afters :ph34r:

32 euros for a ticket ... phew ... but I understand, it's Shpongle.

And it's even more ... flights and hostel and such ... I know I get a holiday with it, but still...

Anyway, let's for now say that I'd even pay it.

Then there are still two disadvantages. First: is payment via bank transfer or cash in the mail possible? Because I ain't got credit card or paypal. Second: I have absolutely no idea where I'll be in October. If I got my Diploma in September (hope so) then I'll most likely be somewhere in Asia at that time.

The second point nobody can predict. But does anybody know about the payment types? I searched around the site but could not find an answer.

32 euros for a ticket ... phew ... but I understand, it's Shpongle.

And it's even more ... flights and hostel and such ... I know I get a holiday with it, but still...

Anyway, let's for now say that I'd even pay it.

Then there are still two disadvantages. First: is payment via bank transfer or cash in the mail possible? Because I ain't got credit card or paypal. Second: I have absolutely no idea where I'll be in October. If I got my Diploma in September (hope so) then I'll most likely be somewhere in Asia at that time.

The second point nobody can predict. But does anybody know about the payment types? I searched around the site but could not find an answer.

Hmmmm.... dilemma. Surely you can find someone to buy the ticket for you with their credit card and then just give them the cash? I think you can pay with debit on that site too...

As the for second problem, I'm 90% sure this will be a sellout event (it is shpongle live after all...), so I'm guessing you shudnt have a problem selling your ticket on ebay if something comes up and you cant go? Does leave things up in the air a bit though... I wish sites like that let you know how many tickets were left so you could wait a while until you're sure you could/could not do, but as they don't you always run the risk of it selling out before you make up your mind (happened to me so many times with gigs...)