Looking for Dimension 5 - Transdimensional cd

mak

god and when i sold my copy a few months ago, i only got 145 US DOLLARS, and it was practically brand new =] without wrapper, RIGHT SENO? hahaha! i guess next time i'll have to do it on ebay, laugh.

anyways, i bet i can find another copy for 9.50 as i paid for my last copy :-P but i won't sell it again cause track 10 is fun, as well as track 5 yup.

goodluck finding it.

god and when i sold my copy a few months ago, i only got 145 US DOLLARS, and it was practically brand new =] without wrapper, RIGHT SENO? hahaha!  i guess next time i'll have to do it on ebay, laugh.

anyways, i bet i can find another copy for 9.50 as i paid for my last copy :-P but i won't sell it again cause track 10 is fun, as well as track 5 yup.

goodluck finding it.

646882[/snapback]

:blink::o:blink:

I'd pay 5 Euros for it...

or wait, for Dimension 5 I guess I'd double the amount.

or wait again, I triple it. 15 Euro I'll pay for this thing. My last words. Who wants to sell?

(I'm serious!)

I'd pay 5 Euros for it...

or wait, for Dimension 5 I guess I'd double the amount.

or wait again, I triple it. 15 Euro I'll pay for this thing. My last words. Who wants to sell?

(I'm serious!)

647491[/snapback]

and I'll buy it off you for 20 ...

deal? :D

I don't mind what you paid for it, I'm holding onto it that's for sure. I've seen it go for $380 US.

Thanx again mate !!

648454[/snapback]

And I remember when you thought I ripped you off at the price I sold it to you for :-P hehe *hugs*. And I didn't even get star quality feedback for that CD here :-D erpa. I don't think I left you any either. hehe.

I'm working on obtaining another copy of the CD right now actually though. I have the album on vinyl now, but want cd cd cd.

Yup!

Anyways, no mo' thread hijacking. goodluck finding a copy.

- Aaron

And I remember when you thought I ripped you off at the price I sold it to you for :-P hehe *hugs*. And I didn't even get star quality feedback for that CD here :-D erpa. I don't think I left you any either. hehe.

I'm working on obtaining another copy of the CD right now actually though. I have the album on vinyl now, but want cd cd cd.

Yup!

Anyways, no mo' thread hijacking. goodluck finding a copy.

- Aaron

648572[/snapback]

I think some wires got crossed cause I remember asking you about Kagdila selling it for £20 but you informed me that he's full of shit and that the website hasn't been changed in years. I left you good feedback as I remember, as you did for me about spending all my money :) Hold onto this time my friend, if you find it again.

I think some wires got crossed cause I remember asking you about Kagdila selling it for £20 but you informed me that he's full of shit and that the website hasn't been changed in years. I left you good feedback as I remember, as you did for me about spending all my money :) Hold onto this time my friend, if you find it again.

648993[/snapback]

Hehe tried kagidila 2 times in the past 1,5 years or so, but he doesn't have it.

Kinda stupid imo te leave it on the site...

Greetz Sam

381€ on e bay to be excact ;)

646206[/snapback]

Ah ok if that's the way it is... Listen, I'm very happy with my original copy but if someone was to offer me 400 euros I think I would probably sell, sober Dutchman that I am. It's in excellent condition and bought by me at Glastonbury festival if that makes a difference.

Posted Image

Ah ok if that's the way it is... Listen, I'm very happy with my original copy but if someone was to offer me 400 euros I think I would probably sell, sober Dutchman that I am. It's in excellent condition and bought by me at Glastonbury festival if that makes a difference.

Posted Image

649951[/snapback]

or i can buy about 30 cd's what would be the most fun 1 cd or Around 20 or 30 cd's :):)

kinda stupid to pay that much for it imo but if someone want's a go at it what are yuo waiting for :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

I'm lowering the price to 375 euros, will be doing the same on discogs now. I am a psy-collector and would happily trade this CD directly for other rare CDs from my want list up to this value, see http://www.discogs.com/wantlist?user=phusg.

Pleiadians I.F.O. would have to be part of the deal as I'm having real trouble finding a copy.

I'm lowering the price to 375 euros, will be doing the same on discogs now. I am a psy-collector and would happily trade this CD directly for other rare CDs from my want list up to this value, see http://www.discogs.com/wantlist?user=phusg.

Pleiadians I.F.O. would have to be part of the deal as I'm having real trouble finding a copy.

Heh!

So, you mean IFO + something else?