Mega Sonic Dragon Update

Sonic Dragon with it sub-labels concentrated on almost all sub-genres, but not being too commercialized, have established them as one of the leading labels in psytrance.

I checked their web-site today and convinced myself again, these guys are really good!

Their upcoming releases:

Jocid & Psycobit - Blodder - SDREC-05

Fractal Cowboys / The Many Faces - Entre Nous - MDREC-08 (Fractal Cowboys = Quasar and Dylalien, The Many Faces = Electrypnose and Dejan)

V.A. - Nekton Falls - CDREC-06 (A 3CD chill/experimental set. Their previous compilation was a favorite among some psynewsers)

Benza - Schwarze Now, The Defender - SDREC-06 (Personally I just LOVE Benza.)

Mr Peculiar - Infinite Evolution - SDREC-07 (Full On in a good way.)

V.A. - Get Your Wonk On - SDREC-09 (We can only guess the tracklist.)

Arkanoydz - Type One - SDREC-10 (See more info.)

Ashtar - Ashtar - SDREC-11 (Dunno who's this.)

http://www.sonic-dragon.com/

Well... discuss?

Cant wait is all I can say. Manic and sonic are leading labels in their own sub genre and can expect nothing less than quality from these guys. Mr peculiar's third ? yay

Fractal Cowboys / The Many Faces - Entre Nous - MDREC-08 (Fractal Cowboys = Quasar and Dylalien, The Many Faces = Electrypnose and Dejan)

645422[/snapback]

:o This could be very interesting! I just love the crazy Fratal sound ;) I had heard from somebody on this forum that they were coming with and album but with The Many Face... well why not... :D I really look forward to hearing this!

ED:

And it so soon.... it said on their website that it will be released in December :rolleyes:

Ive been eager for more recorded Fractal Cowboys since I saw them back in June. A split album with Many Faces (arent they Jellyheadz and Dejan? Thats what they're called on Multiple Personalities) is just an added treat! Though I would like to hear more Fractals... Those guys, when I saw them, I couldnt even dance it was so freaky, I was stuck in the tent for their whole 3 hr set! Right after Derango, who was right after Horror Place... Fuckin banger of a party...

;)

• 4 weeks later...

Sonic Dragon with it sub-labels concentrated on almost all sub-genres, but not being too commercialized, have established them as one of the leading labels in psytrance.

I checked their web-site today and convinced myself again, these guys are really good!

Their upcoming releases:

V.A. - Get Your Wonk On - SDREC-09 (We can only guess the tracklist.)

you need guess no longer :D

clicky clicky for da info

Fractal Cowboys / The Many Faces - Entre Nous - MDREC-08 .....

The Split album has been delayed until January 2007, due to the amounts of releases coming out in December.

To make it a memorable album, the crew decided to shift the date to Jan'07. Will get you exact details once confirmed.

Bom Bom!

Fractal Cowboys / The Many Faces - Entre Nous - MDREC-08 .....

The Split album has been delayed until January 2007, due to the amounts of releases coming out in December.

To make it a memorable album, the crew decided to shift the date to Jan'07. Will get you exact details once confirmed.

Bom Bom!

Better late than never, right :P Looking forward for new details!