is there any ohter emotioanl goa out there?

radi6404

I noticed that i ave much shit goa trancw which is just not emotional and come up to the statemend that Astral, mfg and hallucinogen are the best acts out there and 90 percent of the other stuff isn´t that great IMO, i just listen samples of the Jaja - blue energy cd and notice it is aktually emotiona, so my question is, is there still emotional stuff out there i might don´t know, with emotional i mean typical emotional goaish melodies.

topic closed

Underhead is indeed lovely. One of my all time favourite Koyote producers...

You should also check other dreamy Goa stuff like...

*Aeon - Osho (album)

*VA - Tokyo Tekno Tribe 2 (compilation with oustanding Charm tracks)

*Perfect Rainbow - Yügi (EP)

*O.V.N.I. - Soundspore (EP)

Underhead is indeed lovely. One of my all time favourite Koyote producers...

You should also check other dreamy Goa stuff like...

*Aeon - Osho (album)

*VA - Tokyo Tekno Tribe 2 (compilation with oustanding Charm tracks)

*Perfect Rainbow - Yügi (EP)

*O.V.N.I. - Soundspore (EP)

645546[/snapback]

thanks, i will do so!

Guest Rezwalker

The notes of calinfornia sunshines basslines change too much similar to eurotrance or regular trance or some discopop

645297[/snapback]

:blink::huh: (where's my kalasnikov) :ph34r:

I noticed that i ave much shit goa trancw which is just not emotional and come up to the statemend that Astral, mfg and hallucinogen are the best acts out there and 90 percent of the other stuff isn´t that great IMO, i just listen samples of the Jaja - blue energy cd and notice it is aktually emotiona, so my question is, is there still emotional stuff out there i might don´t know, with emotional i mean typical emotional goaish melodies.

645096[/snapback]

Since you're so fond of "melodic" goatrance like astral projection and mfg, you will probably like Subcouds.

Try these tracks for a start:

"Greenflow"

"On Red"

645096[/snapback]

please stop using the word emotional here lol

as i have no idea what you are talig about when u say astral, mfg and hallucinogen are all 'emotional'. heck, all music is emotional

please stop using the word emotional here lol

as i have no idea what you are talig about when u say astral, mfg and hallucinogen are all 'emotional'. heck, all music is emotional

646878[/snapback]

It´s not my fucking fault that you don´t now what emotional means, i described it a lot of times and if you still didn´t get it i have to write an essey in a very low degree of intelligence and hope you finally will get it.

with emotional melodies i mean melodies which spread similar feelings as typical eastern europe folk music and middle eastern folk music, i can´t remember of a word which describes what i mean better but these artists use sometimes similar notes to eastern stuff.