astral projection interview

psychedelic.be

How about rephrasing the question into something you actually can ask with out completely slapping them in the face :P ? For example...

Being a group with a very identifiable sound, how do you approach balancing the pressures of maintaining the original Astral Projection sound vs the pressures of progressing and updating it?

How about rephrasing the question into something you actually can ask with out completely slapping them in the face :P ? For example...

Being a group with a very identifiable sound, how do you approach balancing the pressures of maintaining the original Astral Projection sound vs the pressures of progressing and updating it?

644616[/snapback]

Yeah that would be nicer but not as fun :P

what goes on with the guys, are they planing to release a goaish album or will it be awful fullon? I want some good album like the trust in trance series which where the best astral projection released.

644722[/snapback]

It doesn't matter, you won't buy it anyway.  :rolleyes:

644743[/snapback]

;)

Yeah man! They are never going to pander to people who don't buy.

Your vote means nothing!

Buy Something!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Ok, I would like u ask them: if a goa label proposes them to produce a new school goa track for a compilation, will they refuse or accept to do it?

Probably a stupid question... :lol::P

Ok, I would like u ask them: if a goa label proposes them to produce a new school goa track for a compilation, will they refuse or accept to do it?

Probably a stupid question...  :lol:  :P

647483[/snapback]

it depens on money involved.

imo.

In your opinion, the scene 10 years ago, and the scene now, what is better, and what is worse?

In this new world of digital audio, are you using a lot of software to produce your new stuff or are you still hanging onto the old analog gear?

IF You use a lot of software to produce, what is it?

What music besides psy trance would you like to produce? And what other kinds of music do you listen to on your free time?

THose are my questions.

Guest Cosmogenesis

What's your opinion about new school goa labels like Suntrip, Tranceform or Unicorn Music (I remember they played alongside with Radical Distortion in Athens in may), and their attempt to keep the goa spirit alive?

Do you still feel attracted or get bored now with the oldschool sound?

Do you listen, by chance, ambient/chill-out releases from ultimae and other labels?

(not sure about that though :P )

Can you tell us a few words about your eurotrance project "Human Evolution" and your collaboration with the M.F.G. member, Guy Zukrel? Will a "human evolution" album see the light someday?

You have already played some tracks of the "open society" in different parties. What's the reception of this newest album among your fans?

And a delicate question for the end: "You're part of BNE records now. What did happen with Phonokol? What's your exact relations now with your older label?