Shpongle

snowball

I havent heard the Nothing lasts one for some time now...I remember some nice parts from it,but it didnt captivate me as the first one.Great music non the less. :)

I listened to Tales of The inexpressible yesterday.It is very good music,but the latin element is too strong.The shpongle traits are there,but it lacks the mysticism of the first one.Its nice to listen ,but not the whole cd at once.Too much samba!!! :P (But good samba!)

The first one though... :wub:

I voted Nothing Lasts...., although it's a though choice. The first one is beautiful and enchanting, the second is great, but I overplayed it and now I can't stand it anymore, the third has both elements (enchanting and catchy at the first listen) and it's emotional and rocking at the same time. I also like the fact that it's a sort of a concept album.

I voted Nothing Lasts...., although it's a though choice. The first one is beautiful and enchanting, the second is great, but I overplayed it and now I can't stand it anymore, the third has both elements (enchanting and catchy at the first listen) and it's emotional and rocking at the same time. I also like the fact that it's a sort of a concept album.

643953[/snapback]

The third album is fantastic and I feel has the best moments of all three. My only criticism is, being a fusion of so many styles, it lacks a little direction.

The third album is fantastic and I feel has the best moments of all three. My only criticism is, being a fusion of so many styles, it lacks a little direction.

643959[/snapback]

Thats the direction, being diverse but yet having a great storyline through the whole Album!

Voted "Nothing lasts..."

I havent put any singles ,EP's or the Remixed albums.You can mention them though! :D

I prefer their first one.Better sounds,deeper and more enchanting than the others...

More Tribal too! :D

643861[/snapback]

Same here, I really like the first album the best. The others are nice too (and Hallucinogen In Dub is even better imho, ok it's not shpongle but still...) but this one moves me the most! So much beatifull parts in it, doesn't matter if it's about the melodies or some of the singing.

I like the first one way better than the two others. Tales is also a fantasic piece of music bu somehow the third one is too messy... It has got nice moments as said before, but it is too jumpy imo.

The first one, the second and third one aren´t that good because there is too much world stuf and samba there and i don´t like this at all altough there are good tracks on them, for example dorset perception and shpongleeyes on the second one but the rest has just too much singing and is allready too chilly for me. The first one on the other hand is more psychedelic and electronic and has one of the best shpongletracks, vapour rumours, no track of the other shponglealbums expect dorset perception can reach this.

Tales...

Shpongleyes

Around the world in a Tea daze

:wub:

643971[/snapback]

Oh yes, I absolutely love this song, too! :) But spoken about the whole album, the first one is still the best.

Near impossible question :blink: for me, my favourite one depends on my mood. When i'm by myself and want to just sink into some music, then the first one always gets put on. The second one i play when im in a more hyperactive mood, or if i've got friends round and the third one i love when i want to dance :D

if i HAD to choose though, i'd probably go with the second one because i love the world music element to it (especially the latin stuff)

Oh yes, I absolutely love this song, too! :) But spoken about the whole album, the first one is still the best.

644718[/snapback]

I would always have chosen the 1st one if I was on Acid! It is indeed much more of a trip. I just think, years after I7ve quit being cool, the 2nd one seems to have lasted longer.