BIGWIGS second album soon on Horns & Hoofs

hi,

we are proud to inform you that second Bigwigs album "National Heroes Of Sonic Pasmanteria" will be released in february 2007 on Horns & Hoofs.

we made this music because we believe that we are still better then others (maybe not better then GMS or Skazi) and you need our music like a mobile phone needs a coverage.

you will find there some dancefloor killers and the sound from Sony Walkmen (well known from the previous album). you can expect brave snare rolls and childish melodies. the lyrics will be insulted and pathetic. so here we are again.

we promise you some suprises before the release date!

all the best for all non/believers and old rednecks!

j

I know I need it! ;) looking forward!

what about young rednecks?

hi,

we are proud to inform you that second Bigwigs album "National Heroes Of Sonic Pasmanteria" will be released in february 2007 on Horns & Hoofs.

we made this music because we believe that we are still better then others (maybe not better then GMS or Skazi) and you need our music like a mobile phone needs a coverage.

you will find there some dancefloor killers and the sound from Sony Walkmen (well known from the previous album). you can expect brave snare rolls and childish melodies. the lyrics will be insulted and pathetic. so here we are again.

j

643697[/snapback]

I didnt like your last album at all... but I must say, because of what you said just right here and now, because of the attitude, I will buy TWO copies of the new album! Rock on Dewds! :)

hi,

j

643697[/snapback]

hahahahaha :lol: very good promo-story

"we made this music because we believe that we are still better then others (maybe not better then GMS or Skazi) and you need our music like a mobile phone needs a coverage."

I can say that i m looking forward to listed your new album, i used to like a lot

your older stuff (not the last album:Fraktalik Fraterniti ).

As for the comment for Gms and Skazi:

Skazi sucks and i hope he stops writing music :D

Peace

you wont be dissapionted.

keny rogers, monteverdi, bach, dolly parton.... not to mention rest of artist featured on this album

you will be disgusted

650939[/snapback]

I love all of them, i will buy that album for sure :wacko:

• 7 months later...

im extremely happy to anounce that:

1. today we just finished mastering works in jgmasterlabs with our irrepleaceble Jacek Gawlowski and master is sent to production company.

2. yesterday we finished cover artwork and i will try to present it to you during this weekend on our website http://www.bigwigs.prv.pl

3. you will fall in love with claudio monteverdi and kenny rogers. for non-gay we offer to love with cecilia bartoli.

thats for now

tbc

Guest The Journey Man Project

haha love the Engirhs comedy!! yeah last album was high high high on the weird-o-meter... much preferred compilation releaee, but will buy this just for the change... good luck nutterz!!