the use of stupid voicesamples in "new" tracks

radi6404

I heard often that artists of new fullon songs really use standart FL studio samples and find it just ridiculous, FL Studio is a so well known program, that evrey kid knows allready how the voicesamples there sound and to use them in psytrance is just laughable, how can people be so stupid and imagineless? I even heard that they use the ridiculous speechgenerator of FL studio which sounds anything but good, how can pschedelic artists use samples of a 150 dolars hostprogram?

he files are the exctract of the demosongs and not supposed to be used for comercial music, the developers of Imagline have nothing against ofcourse but other users who know this samples just can luagh out loud when they hear such samples in psytrance, this is a lack of imagination and also a lack of effortness to produce the music, the samples are very important in psytrance altough psytrance is not about voicesamples but i see people talking about the used samples a lot. altough i am not a psytrance producer i never used the hostsamples in my songs which i created just for fun, when i use samplesi always edit them to sound different as the original files whic i get from some voicesample sites and put them in the background with tons of effects or even record the samples myself.

I heard often that artists of new fullon songs really use standart FL studio samples and find it just ridiculous, FL Studio is a so well known program, that evrey kid knows allready how the voicesamples there sound and to use them in psytrance is just laughable, how can people be so stupid and imagineless? I even heard that they use the ridiculous speechgenerator of FL studio which sounds anything but good, how can pschedelic artists use samples of a 150 dolars hostprogram?

he files are the exctract of the demosongs and not supposed to be used for comercial music, the developers of Imagline have nothing against ofcourse but other users who know this samples just can luagh out loud when they hear such samples in psytrance, this is a lack of imagination and also a lack of effortness to produce the music, the samples are very important in psytrance altough psytrance is not about voicesamples but i see people talking about the used samples a lot. altough i am not a psytrance producer i never used the hostsamples in my songs which i created just for fun, when i use samplesi always edit them to sound different as the original files whic i get from some voicesample sites and put them in the background with tons of effects or even record the samples myself.

641416[/snapback]

1. Its not about what a producer uses, its the outcome that counts. If I chose to use a tracker, and the sound is stunning, then whats the diffrence if I used cubase and had the same results?

2. Please post examples of tracks, post your proof that its samples taken and not been processed. If it is so easy, make an example yourself, post that and the track that they did it in.

3. Tons of effects are not always the best way of using a sample, it all depends on the sample itself. I have tons of drumloops that I am not putting through ANY effects at all, but I do chop em up, and re-order.

4. If every kid would know how to use FL Studio, then there would be hell of a lot Simon Posfords out there. I have heard stunning tracks made in FL Studio from friends, where I could not believe it was true. However, if every kid can do this, then why.... well I dont need to elaborate I think... see point number 1.

Like you so niceley already said in my mixtape thread, if you dont have imagination....

Now, I would like to hear YOUR stunning tracks made in FL Studio, so we can judge if there is a "Make good psytrance red button" in it ;)

Good evening radi... by the way, did you even read my PM!?

1. Its not about what a producer uses, its the outcome that counts. If I chose to use a tracker, and the sound is stunning, then whats the diffrence if I used cubase and had the same results?

2. Please post examples of tracks, post your proof that its samples taken and not been processed. If it is so easy, make an example yourself, post that and the track that they did it in.

3. Tons of effects are not always the best way of using a sample, it all depends on the sample itself. I have tons of drumloops that I am not putting through ANY effects at all, but I do chop em up, and re-order.

4. If every kid would know how to use FL Studio, then there would be hell of a lot Simon Posfords out there. I have heard stunning tracks made in FL Studio from friends, where I could not believe it was true. However, if every kid can do this, then why.... well I dont need to elaborate I think... see point number 1.

Like you so niceley already said in my mixtape thread, if you dont have imagination....

Now, I would like to hear YOUR stunning tracks made in FL Studio, so we can judge if there is a "Make good psytrance red button" in it ;)

Good evening radi... by the way, did you even read my PM!?

641474[/snapback]

Nemo, i listened to that track on the radio, when i am saying evey kid knows FL studio i mean every kid knows how the samples of it sound, ofcourse not how to make summing tracks with FL Studio. IMO it isn´t possible at all to make good music just with the awful synths and fx in FL Studio, i only use extermal plugins and the deley and the flanger, but nothing more, the snyths are among the worst i have ever seen, there is freeware out which is way better than this ridiculous synths.

Nemo, i still think using samples from FL studio for psychedelic trance is silly because if people recognise them, they find it laughable, this is psytrance, the voicesamples in FL Studio aren´t psychedelic at all and even wheather the finished track si good or not, such samples still make a bad impression to me, artists can easily find other samples and record other samples, in 10 minutes you can find tons of voicesamples, if you know the right site and then still to use intermal samples is a example of lacyness and unimagination imo.

Nemo, i listened to that track on the radio, when i am saying evey kid knows FL studio i mean every kid knows how the samples of it sound, ofcourse not how to make summing tracks with FL Studio. IMO it isn´t possible at all to make good music just with the awful synths and fx in FL Studio, i only use extermal plugins and the deley and the flanger, but nothing more, the snyths are among the worst i have ever seen, there is freeware out which is way better than this ridiculous synths.

Nemo, i still think using samples from FL studio for psychedelic trance is silly because if people recognise them, they find it laughable, this is psytrance, the voicesamples in FL Studio aren´t psychedelic at all and even wheather the finished track si good or not, such samples still make a bad impression to me, artists can easily find other samples and record other samples, in 10 minutes you can find tons of voicesamples, if you know the right site and then still to use intermal samples is a example of lacyness and unimagination imo.

641492[/snapback]

Of course, and I agree with you Radi. Using a factory default sample is not very inventive. Or a factory default preset..... :)

Like I said, its up to the user and his imagination what he does with FL Studio. If he can do a really good track, im not going to diss him for the fact that he used FL Studio. Even if he used the internal synths.... I mean comon, would you think that you can get a good sound out of the VB-1? I only recently discovered it, because I thought it was a LAME factory synth in Cubase... but I was wrong. It all depends on your knowledge about sound engineering, and your knowledge about effects, then even the most basic dull sounding synth can sound cool :)

Hail the inventive people! I am really pro them! :)

Of course, and I agree with you Radi. Using a factory default sample is not very inventive. Or a factory default preset..... :)

Like I said, its up to the user and his imagination what he does with FL Studio. If he can do a really good track, im not going to diss him for the fact that he used FL Studio. Even if he used the internal synths.... I mean comon, would you think that you can get a good sound out of the VB-1? I only recently discovered it, because I thought it was a LAME factory synth in Cubase... but I was wrong. It all depends on your knowledge about sound engineering, and your knowledge about effects, then even the most basic dull sounding synth can sound cool :)

Hail the inventive people! I am really pro them! :)

641509[/snapback]

ma, i think there is a difference between FL studio synths and Cubase synths for example the synth "JX16" is one of the few best psytrance synths i´ve ever heard, it s very easy to use and it doesn´t sound digital but analog to me,i find the JX16 the ultimate goatrance synth which is very easy to use, too. I find it so good that i use it in FL Studio because i don´t have cubase. I saw other Cubase intermal plugins and i find them way better to the FL Studio ones.

how can pschedelic artists use samples of a 150 dolars hostprogram?

641416[/snapback]

MY GOD! YES!! How can they do that?!?! :lol:

Whats even more weird is that Simon (Shpongle) use a freeware program for the voices of the Divine moments of truth track!! Shame on you Simon! So Radi, maybe you should stop listening to simons work to! :lol:

I usually don't jump into discussions like this, but this one took the price!

MY GOD! YES!! How can they do that?!?!  :lol:

Whats even more weird is that Simon (Shpongle) use a freeware program for the voices of the Divine moments of truth track!! Shame on you Simon! So Radi, maybe you should stop listening to simons work to! :lol:

I usually don't jump into discussions like this, but this one took the price!

641522[/snapback]

Look, there´s a difference, using a freeware program which isn´t well known is way better than using the intermal voicesamples of FL Studio, excuise me but i aktually heard the file VOC_138inProgress in a fullon track, and this is ridiculous.

Radi is Simon Posford...

641527[/snapback]

simon Posford doesn´t love a 14 year old bulgaria skinny girl

simon Posford likes Brazil, not bulgaria

simon Posford doesn´t spend so much time on forums

simon Posford can speak English well

simon Posford likes Brazil landscapes, not steep bulgarian mountains

"Now, I would like to hear YOUR stunning tracks made in FL Studio, so we can judge if there is a "Make good psytrance red button" in it wink.gif"

Nemo, i sure will make some tracks if i will have free time and also reedit/remaster my old hallucinogen alike tracks and post them here, a reason for that is that bulgaria lacks of olgdschool and newschool artists which is ridiculous, altough i find almost everything good in bulgaria i really must critise the lack of psychedelic trance artists there and because of that i want make good psychedelic trance as a bulgarian, soon i will upload a track similar to hallucinogen, maybe this day, i will post it here.

"Now, I would like to hear YOUR stunning tracks made in FL Studio, so we can judge if there is a "Make good psytrance red button" in it wink.gif"

Nemo, i sure will make some tracks if i will have free time and also reedit/remaster my old hallucinogen alike tracks and post them here, a reason for that is that bulgaria lacks of olgdschool and newschool artists which is ridiculous, altough i find almost everything good in bulgaria i really must critise the lack of psychedelic trance artists there and because of that i want make good psychedelic trance as a bulgarian, soon i will upload a track similar to hallucinogen, maybe this day, i will post it here.

641807[/snapback]

Will you put in stupid voice samples like hallucinogen likes to do?

Radi, shpongle has  used many unprocessed samples, you know? :D

641724[/snapback]

Well...Once you have proven yourself and followed all the rules you can start breaking them and TADAA... Even a FL factory default sound is pure Bliss hehe :)

Does music have to be hard to make or innovative to be good?