What CDs did you buy

abasio

I bought Adamh Shaikh - Journey to the Sun last month & haven't had the time to give it a proper listen. It was very chilled & I was kind of busy when I put it on & it never made it back into the CD player.

I did the same thing when I bought Elysium - Dance for the Celestial Beings but after really enjoying Monzoon today that's high on my list for another listen.

Also a couple of Asia 2001 albums I need to dust off & give another try.

Too many! I hope one day I'll have the time to listen to everything

I have shitloads of cd's that I have listened to only once or maybe 2 times while working ....

va psionic circus

va hasta las patillas

va wellspring equinocturnis

va hadracadabra

va arc de thriumph

vegetal : free thinkers are dangerous

claw vs paranoize : deadly alliance

furios : not for fame

mantrix : iniversal

filteria : sky input

ka sol ....

the list is way longer ...

but I m gonna stop buying cd's without prelistening first it's gonna save me a lot of money that's for sure ....

I have the exact opposite. I'm listening to and enjoying a lot of great albums (on mp3) that came out this year and I'm still waiting for the money to buy them, wich I definately will: Digicult, Mantrix, Koxbox, Synsun and more, and the new Prometheus is still to come. Man, it's going to be a big order, I'm going to be broke for a long time..

whenever I buy one or many CDs I make a pile of them on my table and only put them in the shelf when I have listened to them once...

whenever I buy one or many CDs I make a pile of them on my table and only put them in the shelf when I have listened to them once...

642306[/snapback]

I too have said pile but a few slip through without being listened too properly

642306[/snapback]

I've gotten SOOO much music the last year I should have considered it a job to listen through all of it thoroughly. But always listen once before shelved. Also to make sure no scratches and shit ... B)

But it's not until I write something down about them I consider them really under my skin. Well, in some cases, at least. :unsure:

I'm ripping my CDs to my MP3 player so I might stumple over several CDs like that . So far I know about those albums:

Ka-Sol - Fairytales

One Man Game - Total Trance.

Just gave both of them a very short listen after getting them.

I actually have a special pile of cds which are there for pré-listening before I judge the music and then it ends up in my collection, at the moment the pile is WAY TOOOO big with like 15 more old school cds coming... :s Some cds I should really give some decent chances soon:

-Psychedelic Activity

-Ketha Ming - Ketha Minh

-Rebirth (Chaosunlimited comp)

-Ubar Tmar - Egou Kaiki

-Trance Mixim

-12 Moons

-Odd Harmonics (which sounded great the first time but hard to get into)