Autumn

abasio

It's Autumn here. The leaves are changing to that lovely golden brown colour & everything looks bright & cheery. The air is fresh & the people look snug!

I have found myself since the start of autumn that I have been enjoying more vocal chill! It really seems to match the environment as I am walking to work.

Hol Baumann's Live at Sonica has some vocal tracks that I have really enjoyed & I am loving Omnimotion's Days of Silence too.

So what music does Autumn bring you? Same old same old or does your taste vary slightly with the seasons like mine does?

Interesting question, I've never really thought about whether I listen to different music in different seasons, but I seem to recall last winter I was listening to more rock and heavy type of stuff I used to listen to when I was younger than usual. Today it was bordering on snowing as well and for some reason I started listening to Korn for the first time in years as well. Maybe its the weather, or maybe its simply because I'm busy writing an album again and often when I am writing a lot I tend to not listen to trance as if I'm going to be inspired by music I'm listening too I'd rather pull in something from outside the genre so to speak. ????

So what music does Autumn bring you? Same old same old or does your taste vary slightly with the seasons like mine does?

641324[/snapback]

Colorful music, of course! Hallucinogen's Twisted, Nervasystem & Aether's Mama Matrix, Bjork's Vesperine, Wisp's NTHDR (or something like that), etc.

But it's winter where I live, so now I listen to Junior Boys, dark psy-trance (pre 2000) and Frank Sinatra.

BoC?  :rolleyes:

Or.. Secede - Tryshasla ..?

btw, in 1996 Pete Namlook released an album named The Four Seasons, containing 4 tracks, one for each season..

641395[/snapback]

I have secede - Tryshasla & Autumn by Namlook. Will be giving them a spin before winter ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Damn Autumn didn't last long here! 2 or 3 weeks :(

Now it's bastard cold, I'm freezing my nuts of every morning & listening to faster music!

The Far east Technology really hit my winter fullon vibe ;)

I think winter will never come. It's still autumn.

655296[/snapback]

Where do you live? Here it seems to be hot forever but then the temperature drops to fucking freezing over night!

not the seasons but my head. I did drunk lots of last night then I want soft chillout. but if I did drink a little or not at all I want hard faster music  :D

656368[/snapback]

hehe. I often go for pounding trance when I have a headache. it muscles the headache out of the way.

Where do you live? Here it seems to be hot forever but then the temperature drops to fucking freezing over night!

hehe. I often go for pounding trance when I have a headache. it muscles the headache out of the way.

656620[/snapback]

Ouchi! that sounds like painful

• 1 year later...