Kino Oko - "Very Lost Entertainment" album

Kino Oko

Hallo to all!

I decided to introduce my second idea of spreading my music among my fans to build up what is important for me: other, different side of trance, full of ideas, full of colorful music. During last 4 years I produced almost 30 tracks under Kino Oko name. There was a chance to hear some of them on many compilations and Lost Entertainment album as well but I have still plenty of unreleased tracks which I don’t want to put on my second album but also don’t want to put into trash. Working on my and Bigwigs second album I decided to select brightest and strongest ideas I did in the past and share with all of you. It’s beautiful story of me and evolution of my mind as an artist, how I developed myself, my skills and how my inspirations change.

So after this short introduction explaining what inspired me to make such a move… I want to give my unreleased tracks to my fans for free. Everyone who digs what I’m doing definitely deserves to have my tracks form the past, never released before. Name of this historical album is “Very Lost Entertainment”. Some of tracks are very old, lost and forgotten even for me… made in 2001, 2002… while listening to it I still don’t feel tracks are obsolete, outdated. Of course some tracks have production problems, sound is not perfect, not as good as I can deliver today but it’s not so important in this idea. I want my fans to be prepared for Kino Oko and Bigwigs next albums which both will be released next year on Horns and Hoofs.

“Very Lost Entertainment” has 12 tracks:

1. Balance Unstable (2004)

2. Disco Twist (2005)

3. Discreet Continous (2002)

4. Way to Obirsju (2004)

5. Heaven's Talk (2005)

6. Money and Destruction (2004)

7. My Son (2003)

8. Relax Relax (2001)

9. Reversed Philosophy (2003)

10. Send to Send (2002)

11. Spooky Sinus (2003)

12. Tango Mimosa (2006)

“Very Lost Entertainment” will be available at www.kinooko.prv.pl in mp3 320 kbps and also wav --> ape lossless format.

Release date: 25th of November, 2006.

All who wants to help me and host “Very Lost Entertainment” are welcome, please contact me magnes1000@poczta.onet.pl

All reviews are welcome and please treat this release as regular album but please have in mind that some of them was made 5 years ago, mixed with old equipement etc... anyway have a fun with it!

Enjoy 5 years history of Kino Oko music!

• 2 weeks later...

unfortunatelly i didnt finished mastering works. preacox is responsible for this fuckup so if you want to tell him "go to hell you sleepy fatty fucker" please contact him at skype: epi_centrum

i think he will move his big jelly body and finish mastering 3 days later then i thought: 28th of Nov.

i choose him because i thing he is so fat that my sound after his manipulation can't be thin.

in mean time you can check teaser od cover for Bigwigs new album at www.bigwigs.prv.pl

unfortunatelly i didnt finished mastering works. preacox is responsible for this fuckup so if you want to tell him "go to hell you sleepy fatty fucker" please contact him at skype: epi_centrum

i think he will move his big jelly body and finish mastering 3 days later then i thought: 28th of Nov.

i choose him because i thing he is so fat that my sound after his manipulation can't be thin.

in mean time you can check teaser od cover for Bigwigs new album at www.bigwigs.prv.pl

650246[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

so

total number of downloads of Very Lost Entertainment is 1674 by now (single track download from www.kinooko.prv.pl)

total number of downloads of Lost Entertainment rmx Tracks is 341 by now (single package download from www.kinooko.prv.pl)

thank you very much!

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...