Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-ORLY? its said "stupid for him, sad for rest of the world" - when you give me warning for that then ATLEAST try to quote my post completely, not taking it out of context like some lame drama queen.

You can read right? I quoted the WHOLE line later on in the text. So, not valid.

2- well dont misunderstand then and wait for my explanation, where to rush?

Wait for my screenshot.

3- so expressing my sorrow in my particular way is not allowed, only lame and retarded cliche phrases like "rip" or "how sad" are allowed in that thread?

Didnt sound very compationate, Otto didnt think so either I believe, see his port.

4-exactly, COULD HAVE, you said it yourself, it means i could, or i could just post where i did and not post into other thread.

I didnt find your initial post very appropriate. Think before you post your one liners. You are the master of posting smileys mate, why didnt you just put some emoticon to this one to show your empathy?! Doesnt matter now anyways though.

5- it looks so to you, but not to everyone, and not everyone is such a drama queen as you.

Wow reger, what a complaint about me. Isnt it so that you infact made a drama just 2 weeks ago about your other warning? And even more wow, im such a drama queen... sorry reger, I am not even going to give that line a 2nd thought.

6- TOTAL LIES! i edited that post, and still you ignore that and dont mention in this thread, either you are very stupid, ignorant or simply blind,  i doubt about the last one tho, you have no problems to see other posts...? oh dear, a miracle, this man sees only what he wants to, no worries anymore, you see what you want to see and nothing more, no problems anymore!!!!!1111oneeleventwelvegofuckyourselfsix!!!!!

Oh yeah? LIAR?

Posted Image

That is what your warning says isnt it? But you chose to open up a thread making a drama instead of sending me a PM saying you edited the post. Very mature. And very credible that you call me a liar... And Reger, want me to give you another warning for using foul language and telling me to go fuck myself? Nah, I dont think so, im not going to do that, im very tempted though.

TOTAL LIES, AGAIN!

maan, this guy loves to twist information the way he wants and manipulate with it, you should work in circus, you know, like clown, you sure know what to do to make look yourself funny and impressive among others!

I EDITED THAT POST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR AND TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS NOTHING ANYMORE TO MISUNDERSTAND IN MY MESSAGE!

READ THE SENTENCE ABOVE 10 OR MORE TIMES, UNTILL YOU GET IT!

see my screenshot. and you didnt send me a pm, nor let me know that you edited the post. sorry dude, you have just made the whole forum see that. YOU OPENED A THREAD complaining about it, which is why I am not taking away your warning. I would have if you would have just sent us a report to the post OR sent us a PM that you edited it. YOU ARE THE LIAR! THE BIG LIAR HERE!

and you dont belong as a mod here.

Thats your opinion, the owner of the forum however asked me to do this. So opinion is taken, but im affraid you will not be heard. At the end of the day, there are plenty of people being tired of you as well... we dont tell you that you dont belong here though....

Clearly, you seem to be totally delusional about your warning, and you make way too much drama about it. Like you can SEE FROM YOUR WARN, I told you I would be taking it away if you edited the post, and I would have. So.... please spare me with your lies about this!

Yours sincerely,

Nemo

I feel you should resign from your position as moderator, nemo. You're no good at it. Really.

643038[/snapback]

I dont care about your opinion Charlie, you dont like me personally... so... I dont care what you are saying.

1- You can read right? I quoted the WHOLE line later on in the text. So, not valid.

2- Wait for my screenshot.

3- Didnt sound very compationate, Otto didnt think so either I believe, see his port.

I didnt find your initial post very appropriate. Think before you post your one liners.

4- Oh yeah? LIAR?

Posted Image

That is what your warning says isnt it? But you chose to open up a thread making a drama instead of sending me a PM saying you edited the post.5- Very mature.

6-And Reger, want me to give you another warning for using foul language and telling me to go fuck myself? Nah, I dont think so, im not going to do that, im very tempted though.

7-see my screenshot. and you didnt send me a pm, nor let me know that you edited the post. sorry dude, you have just made the whole forum see that. YOU OPENED A THREAD complaining about it, 8- which is why I am not taking away your warning. I would have if you would have just sent us a report to the post OR sent us a PM that you edited it.

9-YOU ARE THE LIAR! THE BIG LIAR HERE!

Clearly, you seem to be totally delusional about your warning, and you make way too much drama about it. Like you can SEE FROM YOUR WARN, 10-I told you I would be taking it away if you edited the post[/b], and I would have. So.... please spare me with your lies about this!

643030[/snapback]

1- oh yes its very valid, if you didnt know its in human nature to ignore things or to simply forget about them, so quoting me out of context and later putting whole quote in doesnt mean that people will stay objective and keep im mind exactly the full quote

2- so... whats so special in it? theres nothing, naked pic of GW Bush would say more.

3- wow, you and otto, wow! now, tell me, do you and otto consider that us should go away from iraq? GW BUSH, YOU HEARD THE MAN, GET OUT OF IRAQ!!!1111 WOOOOOO!!!!111

4, 5, 7- well yeah, whats so special about your screenshot, you keep talking and talking the same shit all over again, but the point is?! theres no fucking point, just admitt that you were wrong and remove that fucking warning. send you a pm?! who the fuck do you think you are, DA? am i your bitch that i should explain with you in private? ive done nothing wrong, thats why i choose edit my post and let others know about warning, and not keep it as a secret that allmighty mod made a mistake. how mature of you, giving me warning, rushed one, for nothing, and then try to keep it secret!

6- go ahead, why not! im sure youd get hard on then!

7- you are a mod here, so why not, [if you care so much for peace and understanding in this place], why not going and checking that post yourself to be informed, and not wait for my pm like a school girl? yeah, fucking mature and professional, dare i say.

8- "bla bla, ive been pwnd so i wont remove your warning"

i remind you once again, youre not that mighty to make me send you PM for nothing, you can demand explanations from bum who shat on your pawement [if there ever was one, or will be].

9- sorry, no lies, just facts, and opinion based on them, bit different than yours, but thats about it.

10- but your ego wont allow you to, right?

Oh, I see.

643048[/snapback]

Yes, there are always 2 sides to a story... you see, I told reger that I would take away the warning if he would edit the post (make it more clear what he wanted to say), because MAYBE i got it wrong, when I warned him (SO I was not sure).

But instead of sending me a PM, he opens up a thread, saying the following:

now, for me editing that post and warning - theres a good saying in latvian "Nestreb karstu", the essence of it is - dont rush things! dont give me a useless warning just because you can, dont tell me to get laid just because you take worst as granted and dismiss possibility of you being wrong and your judgement being rushed, youre not a telepath, so S.T.F.U.

now remove my warning.

641975[/snapback]

THIS is why the warning persists there. I didnt take his warning up in public. So I see no need in taking up the warning and calling me a liar in public either.

AND as I already stated, all he needed to do, is to send me a PM, and I would have taken away the warning.

Really Charlie, I dont care one jack squatt about what you think, if I am a good mod or not. You dont like any moderation, you dont like fact there are mods... maybe YOU are in the wrong place?

Like I said before to you in this very same thread, no moderation is no psynews, and if that is what you want, tell me, and we can arrange something.

I dont care about your opinion Charlie, you dont like me personally... so... I dont care what you are saying.

643044[/snapback]

You realise that's exactly why you shouldn't be a moderator. You're too biased, you frequently warn some members whilst others committing the same 'crime' go by unpunished. There's no consistency in your moderating. In short - it's rubbish. :rolleyes:

1- oh yes its very valid, if you didnt know its in human nature to ignore things or to simply forget about them, so quoting me out of context and later putting whole quote in doesnt mean that people will stay objective and keep im mind exactly the full quote

2- so... whats so special in it? theres nothing, naked pic of GW Bush would say more.

3- wow, you and otto, wow! now, tell me, do you and otto consider that us should go away from iraq? GW BUSH, YOU HEARD THE MAN, GET OUT OF IRAQ!!!1111 WOOOOOO!!!!111

4, 5, 7- well yeah, whats so special about your screenshot, you keep talking and talking the same shit all over again, but the point is?! theres no fucking point, just admitt that you were wrong and remove that fucking warning. send you a pm?! who the fuck do you think you are, DA? am i your bitch that i should explain with you in private? ive done nothing wrong, thats why i choose edit my post and let others know about warning, and not keep it as a secret that allmighty mod made a mistake. how mature of you, giving me warning, rushed one, for nothing, and then try to keep it secret!

6- go ahead, why not! im sure youd get  hard on then!

7- you are a mod here, so why not, [if you care so much for peace and understanding in this place], why not going and checking that post yourself to be informed, and not wait for my pm like a school girl? yeah, fucking mature and professional, dare i say.

8- "bla bla, ive been pwnd so i wont remove your warning"

i remind you once again, youre not that mighty to make me send you PM for nothing,  you can demand explanations from bum who shat on your pawement [if there ever was one, or will be].

9- sorry, no lies, just facts, and opinion based on them, bit different than yours, but thats about it.

10- but your ego wont allow you to, right?

643050[/snapback]

I can apologize to you, and even take away your warning, I have no problem with that. Do you have a problem with behaving and not be so rude if you get a warning. Like I said in the post to CHARLIE, I would have taken away you warning, if you would have alerted me, but instead you start to insult me publicly, and taking the situation to a level way too..... well, I have no words.

now, for me editing that post and warning - theres a good saying in latvian "Nestreb karstu", the essence of it is - dont rush things! dont give me a useless warning just because you can, dont tell me to get laid just because you take worst as granted and dismiss possibility of you being wrong and your judgement being rushed, youre not a telepath, so S.T.F.U.

now remove my warning.

641975[/snapback]

There is what you wrote to me in public. What is wrong about a PM instead? Telling me to shut the fuck up, that is really helping the situation, and is very mature and friendly, right?

You realise that's exactly why you shouldn't be a moderator. You're too biased, you frequently warn some members whilst others committing the same 'crime' go by unpunished. There's no consistency in your moderating. In short - it's rubbish.  :rolleyes:

643054[/snapback]

So, go and tell me since I joined where I let people slip? SO? You cant, because it hassnt happened. AND I am not the only mod here. WHY do I not care about your opinion, its because YOU are biased in your desicion that im not a good mod, but without any facts whatsoever...

STOP FIGHTING OR I STOP EATING PIE  :angry:

643053[/snapback]

Im not fighting at all, im debating.... I wish people could do the same, instead of telling me to go fuck myself.... I dont see myself using "STFU REGER, YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, YOU GET ANOTHER WARNING!"

Sorry, but the accusation of me being a liar was way out, and I have to defend that. If I wouldnt, I would practically tell everyone that i AM a liar right?

reger, Nemo's point was you didn't even have to open the topic.

Are you sure he saw you edited the post , but even after a few mins,

I am against moderation as I've stated many times and just stated in my post above, but considering that it exists and that nemo would remove the warning hadn't you been such a drama queen and rush things...

So, go and tell me since I joined where I let people slip? SO? You cant, because it hassnt happened. AND I am not the only mod here. WHY do I not care about your opinion, its because YOU are biased in your desicion that im not a good mod, but without any facts whatsoever...

643061[/snapback]

As a moderator you shouldn't be biased towards anyone.

nick, who rushed things in first place?

if hes such a peace fighter, then why not checking himself if ive been a good boy and edited that post? why waiting for invitations? as i said before - i did nothing wrong, so i dont think that i owe him personal explanations, hes not that special you know.

As a moderator you shouldn't be biased towards anyone.

643068[/snapback]

I will not make diffrent disiscions because of that you dont like me though. I dont have anything against you, but I just simply dont care when you say that you dont think that I should be a mod or not. That isnt being biased. Please go ahead and voice it with mars, he will decide whether or not to remove me. And if he does, I will not hold any grudges against you.

As I said in my thread before about the rule changes, MODS AND ADMINS can and should also get warnings or even a ban in extreme cases.... and those are MY WORDS, I WROTE that ;)

Mods and admins are humans as well you know.... but I dont BASE MY descisions on my HUMAN side.

nick, who rushed things in first place?

if hes such a peace fighter, then why not checking himself if ive been a good boy and edited that post? why waiting for invitations? as i said before - i did nothing wrong, so i dont think that i owe him personal explanations, hes not that special you know.

643074[/snapback]

I mean Comon reger, maybe I rushed into conclusion. Fine, I would have removed your warning. Maybe I went to bed, but who rushed into any conclusions about it and told me (OR us whatever you meant) TO STFU. You expect for me to be the bigger man here, and I will be, by saying:

I apologize if I took your post wrong. I will take your warning away. I am sorry I took that decision. I reserve my right to warn people though without asking before if I CAN warn them. If I wrongly warn, then maybe before insulting, you can ask why, and you can keep it private?

Now, enjoy your warning taken away.

Have a nice evening, I will spend some time with my family.

I apologize if I took your post wrong. I will take your warning away. I am sorry I took that decision. I reserve my right to warn people though without asking before if I CAN warn them. If I wrongly warn, then maybe before insulting, you can ask why, and you can keep it private?

643087[/snapback]

fair enough, except try to ask next time "why" to me aswell... ;-)

PS: i wrote you pm before i read your post [sent it right before reading this one tho].

fair enough, except try to ask next time "why" to me aswell... ;-)

PS: i wrote you pm before i read your post [sent it right before reading this one tho].

643095[/snapback]

PM already answered mate. :)