Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

Post your complaints about the Moderation/Administration on/of psynews here. All other complaining threads will be ignored, or moved to this thread. We will NOT answer in any other thread than this. Do you feel that you didnt get your voice heard, just report this very post, and say that you would like to have some feedback (Mods are not always infront of the computer, but will get an email if a post is reported).

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My warn percentage is 17. Considering it's supposed to increase by 15's...

<.<

638142[/snapback]

Your warn level is correct, its 1/6th of you total warning. Cant change the system, sorry! :)

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=641458

This is what reger is complaining that he got a warning for. In the beginning it just said. "Stupid for him..."

I found the comment absolutely wrong, and if you dont have anything else to say, or didnt know the person of the subject, then you should just shut it, or evolve what you say, so you dont get misunderstood.

I find it wrong in ANY CASE to post ANYTHING in that thread, if it isnt something nice about the person, to remember him etc etc.

There was a thread about suicides already going, and Reger COULD HAVE expressed his thoughts there instead....

No reger HAS to bump the thread and say "stupid for him, sad for the rest of the world."

A one liner like that just looks stupid, arrogant, and very disrespectful. If thats all you have to say about someone that you didnt know... then just dont do it.

I told reger to either EDIT, or get it Deleted by us, and I would take the warning OFF. Reger instead opens up a whole thread, and makes a drama, no warning gets taken OFF.

This is the explanation to the warning, and thats all youll get folks.

Nemo

I'd like to complain about all the moderation on psynews - it's unnecessary.

642784[/snapback]

If you read my above post, you will see that I stated that I would take the warning away if he edits his post, not to look so NEGATIVE towards the passed away member. But instead he chose to open up a whole new drama thread, when all he had to do is PM me or another mod about when he changed it. Sorry, but no warning will be removed now.

By the way, why was the post I just posted in the "no words - too sad" thread deleted? It didn't break any forum rules, did it?

642795[/snapback]

No, it was a complaint about moderation, so it was moved to THIS thread.

Double post.

642815[/snapback]

I see it as a complaint against our action to give him a warning, and that post has nothing to do with the thread. Seeing the seriousness of the thread as well, I didnt want something like that be in the thread (as it doesnt belong there).

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=641458

1-This is what reger is complaining that he got a warning for. In the beginning it just said. "Stupid for him..."

2-I found the comment absolutely wrong, and if you dont have anything else to say, or didnt know the person of the subject, then you should just shut it, or evolve what you say, so you dont get misunderstood.

3-I find it wrong in ANY CASE to post ANYTHING in that thread, if it isnt something nice about the person, to remember him etc etc.

4-There was a thread about suicides already going, and Reger COULD HAVE expressed his thoughts there instead....

No reger HAS to bump the thread and say "stupid for him, sad for the rest of the world."

5-A one liner like that just looks stupid, arrogant, and very disrespectful. If thats all you have to say about someone that you didnt know... then just dont do it.

6-I told reger to either EDIT, or get it Deleted by us, and I would take the warning OFF. Reger instead opens up a whole thread, and makes a drama, no warning gets taken OFF.

This is the explanation to the warning, and thats all youll get folks.

Nemo

642329[/snapback]

1-ORLY? its said "stupid for him, sad for rest of the world" - when you give me warning for that then ATLEAST try to quote my post completely, not taking it out of context like some lame drama queen.

2- well dont misunderstand then and wait for my explanation, where to rush?

3- so expressing my sorrow in my particular way is not allowed, only lame and retarded cliche phrases like "rip" or "how sad" are allowed in that thread?

4-exactly, COULD HAVE, you said it yourself, it means i could, or i could just post where i did and not post into other thread.

5- it looks so to you, but not to everyone, and not everyone is such a drama queen as you.

6- TOTAL LIES! i edited that post, and still you ignore that and dont mention in this thread, either you are very stupid, ignorant or simply blind, i doubt about the last one tho, you have no problems to see other posts...? oh dear, a miracle, this man sees only what he wants to, no worries anymore, you see what you want to see and nothing more, no problems anymore!!!!!1111oneeleventwelvegofuckyourselfsix!!!!!

If you read my above post, you will see that I stated that I would take the warning away if he edits his post, not to look so NEGATIVE towards the passed away member. But instead he chose to open up a whole new drama thread, when all he had to do is PM me or another mod about when he changed it. Sorry, but no warning will be removed now.

642790[/snapback]

TOTAL LIES, AGAIN!

maan, this guy loves to twist information the way he wants and manipulate with it, you should work in circus, you know, like clown, you sure know what to do to make look yourself funny and impressive among others!

I EDITED THAT POST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR AND TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS NOTHING ANYMORE TO MISUNDERSTAND IN MY MESSAGE!

READ THE SENTENCE ABOVE 10 OR MORE TIMES, UNTILL YOU GET IT!

I see it as a complaint against our action to give him a warning, and that post has nothing to do with the thread. Seeing the seriousness of the thread as well, I didnt want something like that be in the thread (as it doesnt belong there).

642823[/snapback]

and you dont belong as a mod here.

reger baba,you've been listening to DARJK psy lately have you? you sound too agressive,take it easy on nemo baba pls :(

(or else i'll call lu bu to kick your ass)

i don't know what happened thou,just giving my support and hoping this doesn't get too far (aka,ignore me)

I disagree - there should be someone moving threads that have been posted in the wrong forum.

642996[/snapback]

yeah,a couple of isratrance threads should be moved here,we would all benefit from it.