Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

I don't like him. Can he stay banned? :angry: And please ban Otto Matta as well if we're on a banning spree.

Yeah, that Otto Mata dude is a total pain in my ass. He's not nearly as funny or clever as he likes to think he is. And he really needs to get a life.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i've never had the opportunity to post in here. so here it is now. i hate it when moderators...think they're so...awesomely defined beyond the rules and regulations of the universe that they can do whatever they want to anybody who does not have a +m flag on the forum and.......

well

i've never had a problem here, i think this is just what you all like to call SPAM! I like spam, but anyways, sometimes I am actually baffled how I've come away with no warning. I guess my opinions are subjective and therefore not personally insulting, just on a mass scale instead. :-D

bwahaha!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! And when there's a psynews protest, can I take moderation's side and wear riot gear and carry a billy club? That would be awesomely neat. I'd like to hit some knee caps teehee :-D

*hugs love and stuff*

-d

No? :P

Don't you dare to missquote me! :angry:

We all know I close topics "by mistake" :rolleyes: if there are no pics of naked women. Or only pics of naked women that are not according to my taste. :lol:

Legal disclaimer: please not, this is a joke! :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

Is it only me or javascript doesn't work on the whole site? I always closed (+/-) subforums like Reviews, because I hate scrolling down, so one day JS stopped working and I can't access reviews normaly - now you have to go down and choose reviews-2008 from the drop-down menu.

WTF?

UPD Works fine now.

I haven't heard anything about a ban for Radi. Haven't been online much but there is nothing about his ban in the mod-forum. Pavel said something about that ban in the off-topic forum, I think he was making a joke (very funny :rolleyes:).

Thank you folks. I appreciate that.

Was banned for so long due to some tech related stuff here or so :D

Yeah, Its actually my fault, I did not reset one setting when putting you back on member status. I am very sorry about that Reger man :)

• 2 weeks later...

Why were they deleted?

Penny was allegedly a banned former member posting under a new nick. It appears that in addition to deleting her profile the mods saw fit to delete all evidence of her existence.