Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was about time they closed it down before someone got hurt lol.

like being called names? :lol: thats not a reason good enough to close thread.

stop spending the whole day here and get a life dude.

what makes you think he spents his whole day over here and has got no life?

Posted Image

lol , time to take out the drama violin :drama:

like being called names? :lol: thats not a reason good enough to close thread.

what makes you think he spents his whole day over here and has got no life?

I didn't close it :D Besides, why waste time talking seriously when the other guy doesn't take you seriously. :clapping:

I guess you people know exactly why the threads where closed: way too much fighting going on. If you want to piss on each other use PMs and not threads, especially not threads in the promo and label anouncements sections. I think I know why you want the threads to be open again: the provide entertainment. I sort of understand that but that way of entertainment is not why psynews is made for. Besides that it would be very nice by all of you if you NOT continue the fights that started in the other threads here.

I guess you people know exactly why the threads where closed: way too much fighting going on. If you want to piss on each other use PMs and not threads, especially not threads in the promo and label anouncements sections. I think I know why you want the threads to be open again: the provide entertainment. I sort of understand that but that way of entertainment is not why psynews is made for. Besides that it would be very nice by all of you if you NOT continue the fights that started in the other threads here.

+1 :)

Doing it over PMs doesn't amke any sense to me. I want to let other people read it and see the posts. Altough...I garee with you.

Doing it over PMs doesn't amke any sense to me. I want to let other people read it and see the posts. Altough...I garee with you.

Sure you do, but then you have to look for another place than psynews to do that. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Temp ban "ducci" his shit is all over the place, it's getting annoying.

Nonsensical crap all over the place, if you want to chat use irc