Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

How much time do you need to discuss it there?

:lol:

Silly reason to get a warning anyway!

Oh, and when do warnings expire...?

As long as it takes until another mod comes online to give his opinion.

never?

Exactly.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is only one way to solve it , its kick off all the moders :)

y moderate ? y delete topics / posts ? y no freedom of speech ?

where is that shit called democracy ?

there is only one way to solve it , its kick off all the moders :)

y moderate ? y delete topics / posts ? y no freedom of speech ?

where is that shit called democracy ?

you can forget about it at psynews, its been discussed over and over again.

What about telling what conclusion "the team" came to? Or is it still going? After all it's only been like a week..

Well, it took you a month to notice the warning so maybe you want to give the same time to the rest of the mods to notice the thread about it? And if not, go bitch at them and not me... :)

So the warnings for the three involved people were taken back. I just send a very short PM to all of you since I think you all know what it was about. Your warnlevel has been altered and should be set one step back. Please PM if anything has gone wrong with it. :)

Edit: And I've set all the off-topic posts on the last three pages or something invisible. Please ONLY post in this thread if you really have a complaint. It's very annyoing to read through pages of fooling around and smileys when I want to see if people have a problem. Thank you!

Edit: And I've set all the off-topic posts on the last three pages or something invisible. Please ONLY post in this thread if you really have a complaint. It's very annyoing to read through pages of fooling around and smileys when I want to see if people have a problem. Thank you!

Ban Reger! :angry:

Sorry about that but dunno where else shall i make this question.

Look on the left something is wrong,right?

Posted Image

- update to latest version of firefox.

- reply to any topic, but befor you hit submit you press f5

- hit submit.

- go into another topic and reply or make a new topic, it should not work :)

Done

Nemo

you are comparing to the wrong thing.. doesnt matter if in the NASA forum they dont allow you to post smilies, but here ppl always did, so if you suddenly warn someone for posting a smilie, it is not right... what matters is the inconsistency here..

and the fact that many different ppl here are complaining should at least make you think instead of arguing

+1 but things stay, evolution, people like the same thing, their used to it, sort of healthy routine,

changes are not done for fun,

changes are often done by people...

no complaints about moderators but is it possible to increase the amount of pm's one can store ?

If you do that you increase everyone's storage, thus creating more load on the server when people DO decide they want a full inbox. If you can't live without these messages, copy them into Notepad or Word or something. Otherwise delete them.

why do you need to save your messages?, write info down you need and delete! says i, who forgot to empty my inbox! duh! :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that it was closed because people were mainly spamming it.

I had the same thing in mind when I saw the question about it. And btw the exact same question was allready asked before, maybe even in this thread here. Guess the answer must have been going under between all the chit-chat... :D;)