Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the boredom clause in the Psynews rules were enforced 100% of the time, Off-Topic would not exist. People go there because they have time to spare, and are most likely bored, and want to have some light-hearted fun with people around the world.

some people live on the forum :ph34r:

"Im sorry nemo that I was such a twat and assumed too much!" :lol:

I didn't assume anything. Reznik said he got a warning for a thread he shouldn't have gotten a warning for. I reacted based on his statements. Which means the situation was stupid to begin with. But if it had been reality, Nemo, and if you had a sense of right and wrong, you would have done the same thing.

I didn't assume anything. Reznik said he got a warning for a thread he shouldn't have gotten a warning for. I reacted based on his statements. Which means the situation was stupid to begin with. But if it had been reality, Nemo, and if you had a sense of right and wrong, you would have done the same thing.

Nope I wouldnt.

i didnt say i got a warning. :blink:

nemo said i deserved one, and i tried to explain that i dont. :)

where do i announce my freshly arrived custom member title?

thread still closed :(

Why don't you open a new thread in off topic to announce & discuss you new CMT?

The above last 4 posts have been set invisible. We don't need to give people hints on how to break the forum rules, Nemo, reger.

A banned member that finds a way to get on psynews before their ban expired, classifies as "breaking forum rules".

The above last 4 posts have been set invisible. We don't need to give people hints on how to break the forum rules, Nemo, reger.

A banned member that finds a way to get on psynews before their ban expired, classifies as "breaking forum rules".

xcuse me :huh: ?

Moni, he is not banned from browsing the forum, he is banned from posting on it.... so there was nothing wrong with the above posts.

You 2 were discussing about Radi's ban. Actually you were discussing on how to find a solution to reduce Radi's ban restrictions.

Radi was banned, and he created new usernames, so he could post more, even though he was banned.

There's nothing more to discuss here.

well, actually we were talking if it would be possible for mods to unbann his real ip and let him read psynews, nothing more, nothing less, so either you get the point of whats written or stop moderating where there is nothing to.

well, actually we were talking if it would be possible for mods to unbann his real ip and let him read psynews, nothing more, nothing less, so either you get the point of whats written or stop moderating where there is nothing to.

His IP was banned because Radi was banned and still tricked his way into posting on psynews.

So why reduce the restrictions on his ban? So he can trick his way into posting again? If he does that again, it will be worse for him.

Generally (with an exception or 2) banned members came under new nicknames/IPs to post. That's not the purpose of a ban.

However, whether to unban Radi's IP or not, will be discussed by the mods and admins.

His IP was banned because Radi was banned and still tricked his way into posting on psynews.

So why reduce the restrictions on his ban? So he can trick his way into posting again? If he does that again, it will be worse for him.

Generally (with an exception or 2) banned members came under new nicknames/IPs to post. That's not the purpose of a ban.

You are very cute when your that strict :)