Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

I just mean rezwanker... Did u (or someone) give him a "fake" account so he could come and wank?? Or what happened?

Nah, he created that account himself. :) They have not banned his ISP from visiting this forum as he shares the ip range of many of the well respected and nice greek members of this board.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmm...... wasn't sure where to put this but I have a complaint about updating my avatar....

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I set up my first avatar when I started my account here, and now when I try to upload a new picture from my machine, it displays under my profile as my "current avatar" but my posts are displaying the old image. I even updated with one of the "smiley" avatars, and then tried to upload again, and each time, somehow the code is finding it's way back to the old image...

can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or ????

Hmmmmmm...... wasn't sure where to put this but I have a complaint about updating my avatar....

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I set up my first avatar when I started my account here, and now when I try to upload a new picture from my machine, it displays under my profile as my "current avatar" but my posts are displaying the old image. I even updated with one of the "smiley" avatars, and then tried to upload again, and each time, somehow the code is finding it's way back to the old image...

Hi Androcell,

Is this the avatar that you are supposed to have:

Posted Image

?? :)

Have you tried f5? for some reason the forum often displays the old avatar, resized to the size of the new one, until you refresh.

Nah, he created that account himself. :) They have not banned his ISP from visiting this forum as he shares the ip range of many of the well respected and nice greek members of this board.

Ahh I see... and then there were some modifications to that account made by u guys. Sorry I'm a bit slow, my brain is wasted from thinking too much these days! :wacko:

Ahh I see... and then there were some modifications to that account made by u guys. Sorry I'm a bit slow, my brain is wasted from thinking too much these days! :wacko:

hehehe you are yes :) I am going to bed.

Ha det godt min vaen :)

Yes! ;) and I've refreshed, but cache is not the issue.... sompin hapnin wit da code it seems, yah? :)

The one Nemo posted is the one I can see over here; most peculiar.

Seems like I missed quite the eccentric performance <_<

It's always interesting to see idiots have a go at other people, calling them immature or whatever the idiot really is!

Then to some it all up in one post

at least im str8 and not lesbian like u... :D

Rezwanker you have proved without a shadow of a doubt that you are a complete & utter twat!

i dont know who this rezwanker guy is and neither do i want to know

his posts on the last three pages were f*ckin bizzzre ..

these kinda people really must not be having a conscience to post such crap even if it is just for kicks!

To be honest I'm also glad you're straight and I'm not!! :D

:lol: touche!

Have you tried f5? for some reason the forum often displays the old avatar, resized to the size of the new one, until you refresh.

ctrl+f5 usually works :)

Shittt... I missed the fight! :(

MAN YOU HAVE A LOOOOT OF POSTS!! :o

yeah, fuckin bastards <_<

:lol:

one astonishing trait all those radi/rezwanker characters have makes me wonder; even when a whole community screams at them claiming their moves wrong/bullshit/completely fucked up, they wont give up.

if a whole bunch of people yelled at me that i was wrong, i would propaply reconsider, eventually i might be wrong.

radi explained it once though; they feel like the lonely wolf, considering themselves great fighters, one against everybody.

interesting :)

one astonishing trait all those radi/rezwanker characters have makes me wonder; even when a whole community screams at them claiming their moves wrong/bullshit/completely fucked up, they wont give up.

if a whole bunch of people yelled at me that i was wrong, i would propaply reconsider, eventually i might be wrong.

radi explained it once though; they feel like the lonely wolf, considering themselves great fighters, one against everybody.

Even more true about Cinos

Kinda like the first guy to suggest the world was round and everybody laughed at him and thought him an idiot. Or maybe nothing like that. I dunno. Ignore me.

Either way, I'm sure feeling like a lone wolf or great warrior fighting the masses has it's benefits.

Even more true about Cinos

not sure about cinos, he might have other motives...

Kinda like the first guy to suggest the world was round and everybody laughed at him and thought him an idiot. Or maybe nothing like that. I dunno. Ignore me.

Either way, I'm sure feeling like a lone wolf or great warrior fighting the masses has it's benefits.

radi once said to rezwanker: you are a such a strong fighter man. so maybe its all about the fight, the more they fight the greater they feel, independent of the topic the fight is actually about.

interesting matter for me nonetheless. :)

Somewhat understandable: just because the majority says something doesn't mean it's automaticaly true. But still: some of the members that caused the most cries from the community are also the members that want to come back at any case (with new accounts or whatever, even when they are constantly claiming how bad this site is) which means that they must (imho of course) get some kind of kick of being the sacrifice for the others. Maybe it's the need of attention that drives them or their boring live, I don't know.