Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nemo just curious...when u have try heroin...how was that? tell us more info =)

For sure better than reading your crap I suppose... :rolleyes:

c'mon nemo-piracy old man,...i want to remove my accounts :D

i can't wait :)

I can not and will not remove your accounts. You are pathetic. Sorry. Whatever happens, you will not be able to give me a bad name with this. You lost already. Here, do yourself a favor, do a whois on Esknetlabs.com (My Domain) it holds my adress to my HOME and my home telephone number.

Now that you got that information, why dont you call the police and tell them that I am a pirate of mp3's and send them to my house. Here, you get my IP: 62.163.90.206. Chello is my provider, report abuse and piracy to them! See how far you will go.... just remember one thing rezwalker, I have nothing to hide, and have a lot of friends in a lot of places.

:)

Have a nice evening :lol:

at least im str8 and not lesbian like u... :D

To be honest I'm also glad you're straight and I'm not!! :D

Ahahaha, you know you are one of the funniest people here but you are restraining yourself too much. You should joke more :lol: :lol:

Maybe I should give up my mod position and give psynews what it really deserves!! ;)

nemo just curious...when u have try heroin...how was that? tell us more info =)

2ice, it was very good. Best drug I have ever tried. Any other pathetic questions you want to ask?

Is this for real..? :huh:

What do you mean, is for rreal? That was in a mp3 group SEVEN years ago? Or that I had a record label 8 years ago? Or that I have contributed more to this scene that many of this board? Which one do you want answer to?! :) (sorry for being sarcastic mate, I know you dont have anything to do with this silly little fight!)

Guest Nemo Testing

Posted Image

Yeah, I am the liar.... I am sorry, but if you could ignore me Pavel, it has to do with your postcount or something....

What do you mean, is for rreal? That was in a mp3 group SEVEN years ago? Or that I had a record label 8 years ago? Or that I have contributed more to this scene that many of this board? Which one do you want answer to?! :) (sorry for being sarcastic mate, I know you dont have anything to do with this silly little fight!)

I just mean rezwanker... Did u (or someone) give him a "fake" account so he could come and wank?? Or what happened?