• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check this out, two pm's at blueroom from "robostyx":

Ā 

Posted Image

Ā 

that guy needs help, and whats the best - he is such a faggot, that even doesnt deserve to be smacked in the face ;)

I don't think it would hurt!

Ā 

:huh:

Ā 

Actually it probably would hurt but you should do it anyway

Ā 

:D

check this out, two pm's at blueroom from "robostyx":

Ā 

Posted Image

Ā 

that guy needs help, and whats the best - he is such a faggot, that even doesnt deserve to be smacked in the face ;)

Welcome to the club reger :lol: :lol: From now you are official a member of rezs psychotic club :lol:

I m a member also, having those kind of msgs in isra

If by "freestyle" you mean a place where certain people require, and get, attention, then yes.

Mmm... food for thought. I only hope my desire for attention doesn't grow still further and lead me to post threads entitled "Charlie's Thread" and "Charlie's Official Humans Get Effed Up By Animals Thread".

Ā 

Know what I mean? :rolleyes:

Mmm... food for thought. I only hope my desire for attention doesn't grow still further and lead me to post threads entitled "Charlie's Thread" and "Charlie's Official Humans Get Effed Up By Animals Thread".

Ā 

Know what I mean? :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: Charlie, pints are on me :) (Sorry Otto!!) :lol:

Ā 

UNDER THE BELT 1:0 to Charlie

Ā 

Ā 

OMGGG PWNAGEEE :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the club reger :lol: :lol: From now you are official a member of rezs psychotic club :lol:

I m a member also, having those kind of msgs in isra

were you around when he was putting everyone on his ignore list and making a list of ignored persons in his signature :lol:?

Posted Image

Ā 

It was indeed md. Thankd for your repld.

youre talking weirt language :ph34r:

ah, just noticed my typo :ph34r:

were you around when he was putting everyone on his ignore list and making a list of ignored persons in his signature :lol:?

then someone copied the online list and put in his signature claiming it to be his ignorelist :lol: pure gold :D

...dont remember who that was.

Funny how Rez always claims to be misunderstood. Anyways, I just found out that hes a liar as well... or maybe someone can confirm? You can not ignore mods and admins on this forum??? :)

Funny how Rez always claims to be misunderstood. Anyways, I just found out that hes a liar as well... or maybe someone can confirm? You can not ignore mods and admins on this forum??? :)

1.how u dare to call me liar u fat cow..

i guess it's very hard for yr rotten brain (since u have try 18 different drugs (including heroin) as i have read in offtopic) (lol)

u can't think like a normal man.

it's very simple old man: there are time s that i want to read some posts from ignore users: when there is a post of mine and i have the impression follows some reply to mine comment. in this the only move that needed is to click on "view this post" from the ignored user WHENEVER I WANT. but yr nirvana brain can't understand it ;)

Ā 

2. i still wonder...how the fuck Mars has put u here as admin...u are here to apply some rules..one of the forum rules talking about piracy,...

i wonder how many users from psynews knows that nemo was for many years deep inside in piracy...he was (and and i dunno if he still is) member of ELECTRONiC GROOVE SWEDEN (egs)'

Ā 

here is a copy from one of the hundreds nfo/piracy ripps.

Ā 

Artist.......: Freak Disciple Number of tracks.: 02 15:00 min |

| Genre........: Goa Quality..........: 192kbps 44,1kHz |

| Ripper.......: eGs-KiD Mode.............: Full Stereo |

| Supplier.....: djnemo <------------ Encoder..........: LAME |

| Source.......: Vinyl Size.............: 20,6 MB |

| Catalognr....: AFR025 |

| Label........: Flying Rhino |

| Release.Date.: Jul-10-2000 |

: __ __

Lando and Nemo / |

| (founders of eGs)

=====================================

of course do not expect from the fat cow to say "yes it's true" ;)

Ā 

well enough from me with this rotten place...fresh air needed..and the 2nd is to REMOVE my account with both nicknames. nemo: Cinos was right: u are more childish than a 18yo kid. so pitty.. nemo: just FO.

Ā 

Rezwalker ;)

i guess it's very hard for yr rotten brain (since u have try 18 different drugs (including heroin) as i have read in offtopic) (lol)

it's very simple old man: there are time s that i want to read some posts from ignore users: when there is a post of mine and i have the impression follows some reply to mine comment. in this the only move that needed is to click on "view this post" from the ignored user WHENEVER I WANT. but yr nirvana brain can't understand it ;)

Ā 

2. i still wonder...how the fuck Mars has put u here as admin...u are here to apply some rules..one of the forum rules talking about piracy,...

i wonder how many users from psynews knows that nemo was for many years deep inside in piracy...he was (and and i dunno if he still is) member of ELECTRONiC GROOVE SWEDEN (egs)'

Ā 

Ā 

Lando and Nemo / |

| (founders of eGs)

Ā 

well enough from me with this rotten place...fresh air needed..and the 2nd is to REMOVE my account with both nicknames. nemo: Cinos was right: u are more childish than a 18yo kid. so pitty.. nemo: just FO.

Ā 

Rezwalker ;)

Wow, you're such a moron, I guess Nemo played a fish in the Disney movie as well, right?

Fool.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Lando and Nemo / |

| (founders of eGs)

Ā 

Ā 

Rezwalker ;)

Hahaha, a group that died 2000. Its just sad that you actually have those releases, you are no better than the people that actually ripped those. Even if that WAS me, then you would have no actual proof whatsoever. Hahaha

Ā 

"shit, there is this dude that calls himself nemo, that ripped cds in 2000.... it must be dj nemo..."

Ā 

If you would be smart dude, you would see that there is around 20 dj nemo's out there ;) 5 of them are into Psy Trance....

Ā 

:lol: at your expense my friend!

Look, here is another:

Ā 

| ELECTRONiC GROOVE SWEDEN PRESENT: va - survival of the trippest 3 :

|_________________________________________________________________________

| /_.

| Artist.......: va Number of tracks.: 09 75:25 min |

| Genre........: trance Quality..........: 192kbps |

| Ripper.......: DjNemo Size.............: 103,7 MB |

| Release Date.: jan-19-2000 |

Ā 

| ELECTRONiC GROOVE SWEDEN PRESENT: DjNemo - The Nemo Experience Mix :

|_________________________________________________________________________

| /_.

| Artist.......: djnemo Number of tracks.: 01 71:10 min |

| Supplier.....: djnemo Encoder..........: LAME |

| Release Date.: Jun-27-2000 Size.............: 97,7 MB |

Ā 

Ā 

wow, you made some really good findings there. ;)

..and the 2nd is to REMOVE my account with both nicknames

Ā 

Rezwalker ;)

I think that is an excellent idea if this is the kind of crap you contribute to the forum with... <_<

Hahaha, a group that died 2000. Its just sad that you actually have those releases, you are no better than the people that actually ripped those. Even if that WAS me, then you would have no actual proof whatsoever. Hahaha

Ā 

"shit, there is this dude that calls himself nemo, that ripped cds in 2000.... it must be dj nemo..."

Ā 

If you would be smart dude, you would see that there is around 20 dj nemo's out there ;) 5 of them are into Psy Trance....

Ā 

:lol: at your expense my friend!

ORLY?? and they are ALL from sweden like u? lol

c'mon u have to admit it...u support piracy and this is fact ;)

Funny to hear such accusations from somebody who believes in the Protocols of Zion and thinks that people that take drugs are delusional. Reality is for people that can't cope with drugs. And that's you my dear friend.