Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

I bitched at reger on msn the night it happened and afterwards he refused to have cyber sex with me. I'm keeping my mouth shut next time.

reger wont like that you shut your mouth either though :lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may i have a reply by mods please.

If you don't want to see locked threads then you can apply a filter to the forum (at the bottom) - show topics 'open'. Click 'remember these options'.

Locked threads are left so that people can read them - everything that we think is offensive will be deleted. In this case, people may want to review the thread to see who voted - I locked it so that people would stop voting (there was still voting going on after the deadline had passed!)

Good observation. I wonder what's the difference between complaining about members in private to moderators and complaining about them in public on this topic.

Well, most the complaining going on here is about the moderators actions, more than complaints about the members of the site. :)

And as you can see, my total amount of posts adds up to one or 2 replies to each complaint ;):D

Good observation. I wonder what's the difference between complaining about members in private to moderators and complaining about them in public on this topic.

The difference is clear. The former want to see members punished when their immature, selective and temperamental sensibilities are violated, the latter want none punished.

All this reporting is a bit like being back in primary school where certain children go running to the teachers, telling tales on people. It's immature and unnecessary.