Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shaft, let me rephrase yourself and ask you a question:

dont you have anything better in your life to do than just locking topics?

To be honest, 2 locked topics doesn't mean I just lock topics. 2006 voting was closed, discussion is in the other thread.

shaft, let me rephrase yourself and ask you a question:

dont you have anything better in your life to do than just locking topics?

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...3257&st=320

don't you have a better life of spamming all topics :P ,

Ā 

maybe they wouldn't need to be closed then ;)

Not a complaint ^_^ but when did Rezwalker get banned?

I somehow missed that.

Around the same time than Radi and Cinos got banned. He got a warning for writing bullshit about reger in charlie's profile. And since his warnlevel allready was at the max...

Around the same time than Radi and Cinos got banned. He got a warning for writing bullshit about reger in charlie's profile. And since his warnlevel allready was at the max...

I didn't know Rez was banned. To be honest what he wrote in my profile about regenald was pretty harmless and certainly didn't warrant a banning.

Ā 

I got some comments in my profile as well. Like a chat! Looks like my proile is quite entertaining! :rolleyes:

All thanks to Charlie of course. :P

Guilty as charged. -_-

I didn't know Rez was banned. To be honest what he wrote in my profile about regenald was pretty harmless and certainly didn't warrant a banning.

He was writing in others profiles about their mothers etc in Greek, and that really is the worst thing you can say to someone here! I doupt he was reported for that though....

Ā 

Ā 

You can only find him in DC++ now, answering the Psyside's trivia alone....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I wont miss him a tiny bit!

Guilty as charged. -_-

Well, reger did not agree with that and reported it. High warn-level got him banned.

Well, reger did not agree with that and reported it. High warn-level got him banned.

Yeah, reger told me he reported Rez. I wonder if there are any members who don't report people?

Oh. Thanks for clarifying.

Ā 

Yeah, reger told me he reported Rez. I wonder if there are any members who don't report people?

Some :)

I wonder if there are any members who don't report people?

I dont.. already expressed more than enough about how I feel about all this...

Ā 

I mean, before, I thought warning each other in internet forums was something that only frustrated pre-teens did...

I dont.. already expressed more than enough about how I feel about all this...

Ā 

I mean, isnt warning each other in internet forums something that frustrated pre-teens do?

Aka? ;):lol:

You are so selective for not bitching at reger ;):lol:

I bitched at reger on msn the night it happened and afterwards he refused to have cyber sex with me. I'm keeping my mouth shut next time.